Serious Requesting SFM personnel and other creative individuals

Zeo Mause

Papa Bear
Nebulae
Hello, I'm requesting for several individual folks for a project that will be beneficial towards yourself and myself, as well. Before I go further, there will be no payment since I am broke as hell.

So, what am I requesting?
A: Requesting many SFM gurus that will be willing to help with a project/video that will be aired live for an audience of high school students and parents, during a talent show. Basically, you'll be showing a bunch of simpleton, neanderthals an awesome piece of work that they will never be able to do in their life. To answer the question, I am requesting people for a video.

So, if I help you, what will you do and not hog up the fame?
A: I am an animator (for about 5 years now) and most importantly, I have motion capture equipment and know how to use it very well. I also have a good eye for movies and how stories play out in them, so basically, I am a movie junkie that can perfect shit, real easy. Think of me as a young, Christopher Nolan. I also know how to video edit, model a little bit, write, and develop Source maps.

What is this 'project'?
A: Depends, on this project, I want the individuals apart of this team to get a say on what we should do. I may be the 'boss man', but I will not say, "You have to do this, blah blah, because I said." I have some ideas that are very interesting, but open for other suggestions.

May I help if I don't know SFM?
A: Sure! You may be a:
  • Writer
  • Sound producer (need some simple soundtracks, trust me)
  • SFM Animators
  • Creative director (alongside me)
  • Mapper
  • Modelist (not fully needed, but can be accepted)
  • Critic (not accepting currently)
When is the talent show (aka when is this project due)?
A: Around December and February. An official date is not up yet. But... if this project is being pulled off, I'll get all the approval by my school's faculty to run it. (which shouldn't be hard since they'll accept anything)

~ Thank you and if you have any questions, please add me on Steam or PM. If you are interested, add me on Steam or write something below so I can acknowledge you.

Zeo Mause

Papa Bear
Nebulae
are you using a roleplay forum to help with a school project
Nope, it isn't a school project. It is just a fun little project to show at my school. Nothing more. It isn't for a grade or anything.

that other mango

you don't know who i am
Nebulae
project to show at my school
hm..

INVESTIGATION TIME

30t0xg9.jpg

HM.
aue88x.jpg

HMM.... INTERESTING
35jxs0w.jpg

HMMMMMMMMMM

Good luck, I'm no help in anything but investigation

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
hi

if you have motion capture equipment then if you can send me some motion capture files i could upload them to sfm as animations, do lighting and camera work

Reactions: List

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
hmmmm

very interesting proposal

but what is the theme

edit: what i mean by this is that, even if you want to try other peoples ideas, you should still decide the creative direction of the team, what would you prefer more, serious themes or comedy themes

Last edited:

Zeo Mause

Papa Bear
Nebulae
hmmmm

very interesting proposal

but what is the theme

edit: what i mean by this is that, even if you want to try other peoples ideas, you should still decide the creative direction of the team, what would you prefer more, serious themes or comedy themes

Can go either way. Comical or serious. The creative process hasn't been made yet, so it is a brainstorming stage.