Suggestion requisition system: reworking the economy

Anti-tankspy

Nucleus
Nebulae
Suggestion:

Implement a proper automatic payment system for each individual character, allowing them to purchase items (guns, ammo, meds, food etc.) through dedicated vendors.

The way this would work is that a player character, Rebel/Combine, automatically receives a 'payment' of requisition points every few minutes as they're on the server. Through these points, a player can purchase items through a dedicated quartermaster vendor for their character, self-supplying themselves through said vendor with the accumulated points.

Other ways to get more points would be to sell enemy weaponry to the vendor. Say, if you have a rebel character and you acquired a HL:A weapon, you can sell it to your vendor for points. If you're a Combine player and you find an AK, you can sell it to your vendor for more points, etc.

Survival items such as food and basic/medium weapons would be somewhat easy to obtain from a vendor for both sides, higher end gear such as AKs/G3s would require a bit more working around while sniper rifles, being the top of the food chain, would require significantly more effort to acquire due to their nature.

Basically the requisitions system we had on WW3RP, where the 'item economy' was nearly entirely controlled by the playerbase. I think the current Bucharest setting would be a perfect testing ground for such a system considering the lore and the 'overt mercenary' atmosphere we currently have established for the rebels.

The current economy control system we have is moreso fitting for a CityRP setting, which is something we've clearly have drawn ourselves away from for a long time now. With conflict happening nearly everyday on the server, I feel a system like this would be much more fitting.

Why it would be worth adding:

Simply put, control of item circulation in the server would require next to no staff intervention as everyone would be very easily capable of self-supplying themselves, without having to wait for a weekly shipment or for their Rank Leader/Transhuman Commander (i really have no idea how ota have it with their vendors and gun control) to hop on.

In short, almost full automation of the script economy.

Necessary content:
gary my beloved

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
STUCK IN A CAKE has opened his Lemonicious Goodiebag!

STUCK IN A CAKE has Received 2000 Tokens
STUCK IN A CAKE has Received 2x Elcan
STUCK IN A CAKE has Received 5x Frag Grenades

Reactions: List

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
2Mh5Dod.png

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
STUCK IN A CAKE has opened his Lemonicious Goodiebag!

STUCK IN A CAKE has Received 2000 Tokens
STUCK IN A CAKE has Received 2x Elcan
STUCK IN A CAKE has Received 5x Frag Grenades
flashback to people making new civs on ww3rp until they got the holy grail (.357 revolver)