Resident Evil Village - Gameplay Reveal & Discussion

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae

I haven't played RE in a while but just saw this gameplay reveal trailer and gotta admit, this is looking very good.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
RE-Featured-Image.jpg

wife wife wife

Memes aside, RE8 looks great. Really excited for it; just wanting to see what price the Collector's Edition is before I order.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
know it might not sound serious but the game has genuinely been ruined for me by the addition of that dumb irritating whore that nobody will shut their annoying gaping maws about. bro shut the fuck up please
Tbf people have thirsted about RE characters for years.

Leon, Chris, Wesker, etc.

D

Deleted member 7099

sorry but
bad take
sexuality is a myth and everyone who feels attraction is experiencing mass placebo
there's a reason buddhism teaches against feeling that shit
free yourself of the myth and find true love beyond the chains of body. the mind is far more powerful than any genital or engorged method of feeding the young.

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
sexuality is a myth and everyone who feels attraction is experiencing mass placebo
free yourself of the myth and find true love beyond the chains of body. the mind is far more powerful than any genital or engorged method of feeding the young.
you okay dude

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
based

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
settle down, okay?