Residential and District uniforms are errors for me

Nebulae
hi, so the residential and the district uniforms are both errors for me? i have all games, all content, yes, i have restarted gmod after installing the content, i have mounted all games needed, i have done first time bootup on all games, and ive verified game cache. what am i missing?

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
hi, so the residential and the district uniforms are both errors for me? i have all games, all content, yes, i have restarted gmod after installing the content, i have mounted all games needed, i have done first time bootup on all games, and ive verified game cache. what am i missing?
do you have any links to these models?

Cepeбpo

Proton
Nebulae

LCdK8johQqagw4obNR1Pxw.png

Tried enabling all your addons in the addon tab? I've had a problem recently where none of my addons would enable after I install them.

59lL6pJ3RUyMJg_IAPaosw.png

Another solution would be to find the desired addon and disable then enable it, or uninstall it and install it again in the addon tab.

Cepeбpo

Proton
Nebulae
factory reset? how might i do that? thank you so much for the help by the way, its really helping

OAYSB1WiS_WFzoHe2BoZ0A.png

navigate to steamapps\common\GarrysMod and you should see it there, look at the picture above for reference, also i'd do this after you finish installing

Nebulae
OAYSB1WiS_WFzoHe2BoZ0A.png

navigate to steamapps\common\GarrysMod and you should see it there, look at the picture above for reference, also i'd do this after you finish installing
okay, tried everything you suggested... still getting them as errors. before you ask, yes i have tried disabling all addons apart from the content pack, still is an error.

Cepeбpo

Proton
Nebulae
okay, tried everything you suggested... still getting them as errors. before you ask, yes i have tried disabling all addons apart from the content pack, still is an error.

have you tried reinstalling everything inside of the content pack?