Information Rest in Peace Arseny 'Motorola' Pavlov

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I have sad news for everyone. This morning Arseny Pavlov sadly passed away.

Wikipedia quote:
"Arseny Pavlov was killed on 16 October 2016 by an IED explosion in his apartment's elevator.[20] Donetsk People's Republic officials stated the IED explosion was activated from a distance by a Ukrainian sabotage and reconnaissance force.[21] DPR Head Alexander Zakharchenko declared the killing a violation of the ceasefire in the War in Donbass by Ukraine's president Petro Poroshenko and a declaration of war.[22]"

For all of you who didnt know Arseny 'Motorola' Pavlov.
He was the leader of the Sparta Battalion, a pro-Russian armed group fighting in the war in donbass against the Ukrainian government. Pavlov led his battalion in the second battle of Donetsk airport.

But thats not all he was known for. Pavlov was mostly know for his hilarious videos with his Lieutenant Givi.
Here are a few of them.

And my favorite

May you find rest in peace my friend. Even though I did not personally know you, I hope you're in a better place now.

220px-2015-05-05._%D0%A0%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F_%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B0_%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%B4%D1%8B_206_(cropped).jpg

motorola_opolchenec.jpg

BurudMXCAAEDlfb.jpg

Reactions: List