Returning to RP

Stario Senpai

String
Nebulae
Hiya folks!

I'm Stario, but evidently I think you can all read my name on the left here. After a long hiatus from Garry's Mod RP I've come back to see how things have changed. Although my absence was long, I suppose playing tabletop RPGs have been sating my desire for RP.

I don't know if anyone recognises me, but I used to be part of a lot of communities so maybe some of ya'll recall. I used to be on Lemonpunch, but way before that was in places such as Liberum Gamers, Devine Circles, AvoxGaming, and even Sneaky Loud Assassins on the Novus Two side.

I hope to see some old faces, and make friends with some new ones!

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Hey man - remember your avatar but don't think we ever really spoke. Nice to see a familiar face!

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
you see I ain't even touching roleplay until WW3RP's gonna come out, otherwise, I'd be a mad gamer slaying those fuckin' capitalists on my holy grounds

but welcome back I guess enjoy hl2rp

PhYCoZ x20

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hiya folks!

I'm Stario, but evidently I think you can all read my name on the left here. After a long hiatus from Garry's Mod RP I've come back to see how things have changed. Although my absence was long, I suppose playing tabletop RPGs have been sating my desire for RP.

I don't know if anyone recognises me, but I used to be part of a lot of communities so maybe some of ya'll recall. I used to be on Lemonpunch, but way before that was in places such as Liberum Gamers, Devine Circles, AvoxGaming, and even Sneaky Loud Assassins on the Novus Two side.

I hope to see some old faces, and make friends with some new ones!

Great !