Suggestion Rework the bleeding system

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Suggestion:
Rework the bleeding system so that:
-Getting hit by blunt objects (punched, bats, etc) does not spawn blood
-If the player is armoured and gets shot they do not bleed
-Healing items are more consistent when stopping bleeding (I've had situations where I needed like 4-5 bandages to stop bleeding after tackling the ground)
-Bleeding in cars/vehicles does not spawn blood in the world, or it somehow spawns it inside the vehicle (unsure if this is technically possible but maybe some sort of forensics kit that lets you test individual vehicles would be cool)
-Falling (tackling) should not cause bleeding

Why:
A majority of times the bleeding system is much more frustrating for crims and even day to day interactions than anything else, in a lot of instances it is completely outside of the players control and is in general just annoying to deal with

I'd in general like to see the evidence/forensics system expanded upon rather than everything being reliant on blood which is something completely outside someones control (stuff like GSR kits which I've never seen used, fingerprints(?), firearms serial #'s, etc.)

Reactions: List

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
GSR kits which I've never seen used
While I do carry them, they are pretty redundant. I've seen someone shoot a gun in front of me, then within what felt like a short time I GSR tested them only to get a negative result. It's unironically only useful when caught red-handed or well, 'GSR handed'

Though this might have changed as this, while not super long in the past, was long enough in the past.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It would be really nice if punches didn't cause bleeding tbh, the amount of times @Fluffy has beaten me (I'm in an abusive relationship, this is a cry for help) and it's caused me to bleed and us to have to run to the nearest store to get bandages before I die is really high.

Reactions: List