HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Desktop-Screenshot-2024-05-24-22-09-48-65.png

Day 1
Completed

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Arguing over the physics behind requiring a proper seal or not for efficient gas siphoning was fun.

I need a rifle so incidents like that hostage situation can be self-solved lol.

Fun day

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
the beginning was cool but i kinda got a bit lost mid way through and the whole gas siphoning thing was a bit tiring
will is a high functioning alcoholic

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ο·½ο·½ο·½ο·½ο·½
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I really enjoyed today.
Sitting at the edge of the world.
sQ9tN5t.png

WstStranger

Proton
Nebulae
How captivating. I was offered a spot as an event cop. There was a plan of what we would end up doing but nothing turned out like that. It was quite a bit entertaining.

From that side it was basically a kidnapping gone south, where my cop ended up as the sole survivor. He tried so hard to save his mates, but he failed... He then blew up the gas station and disappeared with his best trick, maybe never to be seen again. For a character I developed on the spot, I think 'Five' (Which now I will call COAST-5, totally not trying to say ghost with a rhyme) was a good improv session, making him someone I actually plan to develop further as an antagonist that will torment the storm riders out there, should I be allowed to...

I will need to catch up onto the storyline and such (maybe giving more context to everyone is something that should be improved upon) so make a more captivating character. Getting ideas already, and would be more than happy to help in the future.

Anyway... Props to all, but especially for Ricsow for letting me know even in the direst situations, something fun can be done.

Nebulae
Desktop-Screenshot-2024-05-26-01-03-19-42.png

DAY 2
Completed.

How captivating. I was offered a spot as an event cop. There was a plan of what we would end up doing but nothing turned out like that. It was quite a bit entertaining.

From that side it was basically a kidnapping gone south, where my cop ended up as the sole survivor. He tried so hard to save his mates, but he failed... He then blew up the gas station and disappeared with his best trick, maybe never to be seen again. For a character I developed on the spot, I think 'Five' (Which now I will call COAST-5, totally not trying to say ghost with a rhyme) was a good improv session, making him someone I actually plan to develop further as an antagonist that will torment the storm riders out there, should I be allowed to...

I will need to catch up onto the storyline and such (maybe giving more context to everyone is something that should be improved upon) so make a more captivating character. Getting ideas already, and would be more than happy to help in the future.

Anyway... Props to all, but especially for Ricsow for letting me know even in the direst situations, something fun can be done.
okay calm down shakespeare fucking hell

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ο·½ο·½ο·½ο·½ο·½
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i liked my faux shootout with the rooftop cop

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
I was offered a slot as an event cop, didn't expect to get into a sick chase scene that ended tragically. I hope people enjoyed that as much as I did.

Then I got offered another character, and thats been something else altogether. Very fun though.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Any feedback you have on the event, positive and negative, is appreciated :^)