Rimworld Death Sentence

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
@slugman woop, you just butchered two fennec foxes I bought from the orbital exotic goods trader.

Don't eat those, others are starving.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Day 27 Fall. Ambient temperature outside is -107C Degrees.

Toxic fallout. Zlay's remains have been fully eaten, his skin turned into a parka for colonists.

A new colonist arrived! "Shonja Jones" which is Max Jones' "Mother" apparently. @MaXenzie your mom arrived in a pod, half dead and fully naked out in the snow. She's good now, and will replace the spot of Zlay.

Reactions: List

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
Day 27 Fall. Ambient temperature outside is -107C Degrees.

Toxic fallout. Zlay's remains have been fully eaten, his skin turned into a parka for colonists.

A new colonist arrived! "Shonja Jones" which is Max Jones' "Mother" apparently. @MaXenzie your mom arrived in a pod, half dead and fully naked out in the snow. She's good now, and will replace the spot of Zlay.
She'll make a fine meal

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
@slugman now rests in peace inside the nutrient dispenser, after fighting a raid against 7 people all on his own (As half of them froze to death on the way) and then ended up with a grenade to the head.

New person joins us! He was named "Alpha", sadly the Beta never arrived.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
@slugman now rests in peace inside the nutrient dispenser, after fighting a raid against 7 people all on his own (As half of them froze to death on the way) and then ended up with a grenade to the head.

New person joins us! He was named "Alpha", sadly the Beta never arrived.
i died to save us all
i want everyone to remember that when they eat me