Rimworld Ideology DLC

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Big DLC just dropped

Its insane the scope of this, its so much better than Royalty DLC from what I've seen so far.
Its hard to describe what it does, but it helps with the more roleplay side of things.

I've been playing since 2014, for 7 years, before wood was a thing in this game. Its gorgeous how far its come.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
cbyto34xadw61.png

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Time to add yet another 500 hours to my rimworld playtime...

Also looks like a bunch of mods are already supporting 1.3 this is a dream come true tbh

Edit: Looks like it's launched a little buggy, I'll wait an hour before giving it another go, already see my steam updating the game again so that's good to see they're fixing it asap

Last edited:
Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Big DLC just dropped

Its insane the scope of this, its so much better than Royalty DLC from what I've seen so far.
Its hard to describe what it does, but it helps with the more roleplay side of things.

I've been playing since 2014, for 7 years, before wood was a thing in this game. Its gorgeous how far its come.

doesn't work sadly

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Create a brand new world, immediately a tonne of factions have their own super unique and fascinating ideologies and ways of life that are all completely different from one another, decide to change the world seed and it generates even fucking more crazy shit. Each ideology has its own musical score as well you can read whilst going through their 'manifesto' so to speak.

L7wsWCN.png

I haven't even created a colony or world yet I'm spending too much time reading through the intricate backstories of the randomly generated factions that exist in my seed. I'm in love already. This OST is beautiful.

One faction was a bunch of atheists that believe the answers that we as a species seek can be found in nature and science, they refuse to harm animals and have a very strict moral code that honours the human body and doesn't 'taint' it with drugs or prosthetics.

Another is a bunch of Christians that went off the deep end and now spread their faith through the use of drugs and intimidation, anyone who doesn't follow their religion is abducted as a slave. They believe that any forms of light (i.e. torches, lamps etc.) are disrespectful to the light the 'Christ-Lord' provides so choose to live in complete darkness underground, and will also only engage in combat during the night-time.

I'm barely halfway through lol

Last edited:

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Create a brand new world, immediately a tonne of factions have their own super unique and fascinating ideologies and ways of life that are all completely different from one another, decide to change the world seed and it generates even fucking more crazy shit. Each ideology has its own musical score as well you can read whilst going through their 'manifesto' so to speak.

L7wsWCN.png

I haven't even created a colony or world yet I'm spending too much time reading through the intricate backstories of the randomly generated factions that exist in my seed. I'm in love already. This OST is beautiful.

One faction was a bunch of atheists that believe the answers that we as a species seek can be found in nature and science, they refuse to harm animals and have a very strict moral code that honours the human body and doesn't 'taint' it with drugs or prosthetics.

Another is a bunch of Christians that went off the deep end and now spread their faith through the use of drugs and intimidation, anyone who doesn't follow their religion is abducted as a slave. They believe that any forms of light (i.e. torches, lamps etc.) are disrespectful to the light the 'Christ-Lord' provides so choose to live in complete darkness.

I'm barely halfway through lol
man i thought you picked from the same ideologies everytime
VW0Xmox.png

each one having their own narrative is so impressive

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The end is never the end the end is never the end The end is never the end the end is never the end
The end is never the end the end is never the endThe end is never the end the end is never the endThe end is never the end the end is never the endThe end is never the end the end is never the endThe end is never the end the end is never the endThe end is never the end the end is never the endThe end is never the end the end is never the endThe end is never the end the end is never the endThe end is never the end the end is never the endThe end is never the end the end is never the endThe end is never the end the end is never the endThe end is never the end the end is never the endThe end is never the end the end is never the endThe end is never the end the end is never the endThe end is never the end the end is never the endThe end is never the end the end is never the end

Rimworld.

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
I found royalty a tad shit tbh

Also I quite like how we only had to wait about 20 hours from announcement to release lol