Riot Games in complete shitstorm

Fuck riot games?

• Fuck riot games

• Nah dude evil white men!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
"My choice? My choice is to reject them from my spaces. They're not welcome here, they're not welcome in gaming anymore. To strive towards justice, we sometimes have to be harsh and exclusionary."

The above is a quote by a riot games employee, talking about recent drama that has completely engulfed the reddit and company forums. What does it refer to? Let me give proper context.

Riot Games has recently been accused in a kotaku article of internal sexism

https://kotaku.com/inside-the-culture-of-sexism-at-riot-games-1828165483

One of the ways they (obviously) tried to deflect that problem was a last minute arrangement, at PAX event where they would not allow Men (women and non binary exclusive) to attend previously openly advertised panels until 2:30 PM.

This has obviously lead to a shit storm (95% of LoLs playerbase is male or some absurd number like that) in which the 'evil' white men are calling out Riot Games for Sexism, since they are being denied opportunities due to their gender.

In the midst of this is Lesbian female caster froskurinn who has started her own war with other eSports talent, including friends (thorin) and colleagues of long time (kelsey moser) who happens to be a woman who doesnt agree with affirmative descrimination.

In the meantime, Riot employee(s) have also insulted their entire playerbase are toxic evil monsters across multiple mediums and so on.

League of Social Justice

@alex richard lewis video on this one gon be spicy AF

Reactions: List

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
i have enjoyed the influx of new enthusiastic players to dota

seriously, r/dota2 is not being autistic for once

Angel

Nebulae
i have enjoyed the influx of new enthusiastic players to dota

seriously, r/dota2 is not being autistic for once
Its even on oldschool runescape subreddit lmao
This with recent worlds drama+harassement drama+balancing drama+viewership drama is all spiralling LoL into the ground. Kinda funny tbh

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
What a shock; excluding your biggest consumer at a public event won't fucking go well lmao

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Seriously though imagine trying to prove you aren't actually being sexist in a clear panic move by directly being sexist at an open event and thinking people will just smile and take it.

The LoL Reddit is a fucking treat to read and I have no interest in the game or Riot.

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
I mean they are right that the LoL is a toxic evil place

but fuck dude excluding 95% of your fanbase in a place like that

I do love me some drama

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
The LoL Reddit is a fucking treat to read and I have no interest in the game or Riot.
In the thread titled:
I hate Riot Games for providing me with a free game
Edgy redditor writes: said:
oh and for having different employees with different worldviews and perspectives of which every company in the entire world have, which is onpar with killing other humans, they are just absolutely terrible people. I'm not a miserable human being who just wants to validate my hypocritical and pathetic life spending all day on Reddit with the mob mentality group hating on people doing something with their lives. I am also a perfect human being and have never made mistakes.

am i doing it right

Angel

Nebulae
What a shock; excluding your biggest consumer at a public event won't fucking go well lmao
Start of gamergate 2.0?

#Riotgate xd
This is the company that banned pro players for elo boosting, then the CEO got caught for elo boosting and he fined himself 10k dollars, wbich he donated to a charity... that he already donates 10k to every year... of which riot games is a partner... and he is in the board of directors of. Holy fuck this company lmao.

Wouldnt surprise me if they got away easy once again

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
c31.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofle...niel_z_klein_is_calling_the_league_community/
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/9c8bx0/riots_response_to_the_pax_sexism_confusion/
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofle...ots_recent_behavior_as_a_company_was_watched/

nice game

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Tweets in question btw:
1rj87b9.png
"ITS PERFECTLY FINE TO EXCLUDE THE BULK OF YOUR PLAYERBASE BECAUSE WE PANICKED WHEN KOTAKU CALLED US OUT AND CALLING OUT THE PEOPLE GETTING UPSET ABOUT THIS ABSOLUTELY WON'T CAUSE MASSIVE BACKLASH AGAINST ME, MY CAREER AND MY COMPANY"

You can't reject your fucking audience from a public event you tool lmao

God this is like a rinse and repeat of that woman from a few weeks ago. Either he'll get fired and kick up shit or Riot will take a massive blow.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
this guy thinks hes thanos 300 IQ trying to balance this out
He's trying to virtue signal to people who'll defend him except he doesn't realise Riot are more likely to fucking dump him in the backlash as collateral than risk their entire company lmao
[doublepost=1535902845][/doublepost]"People are calling us out for mistreating women, what should we do?"

"Let's exclude men (who are not us) from our event, and watch people bitch about it."

And now suddenly the community is the sexist one, not Riot. Truly a 300 iq move by Riot.

Angel

Nebulae
https://mobile.twitter.com/froskurinn?lang=en

Spicy twitter for the lesbian angry caster

Riot are more likely to fucking dump him in the backlash as collateral than risk their entire company lmao
Youd be surprised at how rito games operates. Only guy they dropped was the one that said he hoped tyler1 was a roid freak and hoped he died with testicular cancer. That was after a MASSIVE shitstorm and he was alone.

This guy has backup from others within riot... if they drop him itll be for the 'manbabies' and other insults, as opposed to the sexist tantrum

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Youd be surprised at how rito games operates. Only guy they dropped was the one that said he hoped tyler1 was a roid freak and hoped he died with testicular cancer. That was after a MASSIVE shitstorm and he was alone.

This guy has backup from others within riot... if they drop him itll be for the 'manbabies' and other insults, as opposed to the sexist tantrum
Froskurinn isn't likely to be the one fired for all of this, after the Kotaku article it'd look even worse for them to fire her. But they likely won't be able to get out of this unscathed.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

ur_a_faget.jpg

The fuck am I reading

Angel

Nebulae
ef5fc74d3fc10efcb78f79e63caa55f1.png

785882e5d39083272a6619b9af69e9aa.png

https://m.imgur.com/U6pFb1d

And now we know they have something called "cop engagement" where they sort out how to attack the players when they get angry over their bullshit.
This company is a fucking mess (all people in screenshots are riot employees)

Angel

Nebulae
Godbless leakers within riot.
Also @Blackquill and @RabidMaggot93 its kinda funny because frosk used to be applauded by playerbase for calling out riot on their BS. Then she was literally told to "reform" from "toxic ways" and she would be hired, or completely shut out the game.

How the great have fallen...