Serious Rogue is gonna make some shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 4795
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4795

Sup guys and gals.

So I'm looking through the citizen models that are currently in existence (both ones we have on the server and the general hl2rp workshop model pool that currently exists) and I'm thinking to myself "Don't these kinda all look the same?" I boiled it down to some common areas of emphasis to what I'm trying to get across.

-Models contain typical looking default citizen boiler suit with only minor variations.
-Tan/CWU shirt with arm decals changing in color.
-Different shades of pants.
-Stuff from the beta with retail heads superglued on.

Stuff isn't bad and when you mix and match the body-groups variations does exists, but at the same time it has left me wanting more over the years of seeing them. Soooo I decided I'm going to make a brand new citizen pack from the ground up. Also need to make a huge disclaimer and state that I'm doing this for my own enjoyment/fun and this is something that will probably not be put into the server. If the big men upstairs wanna toss it on if they like it enough, kino, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I wanted to make this post here because it's the creative area area and I wanted to hear your thoughts on the stuff I make and get feedback. I'll post pictures of the progress I make and respond to questions/inquires. I'll start posting the first set of photos in the coming days but for the first list of concept ideas, here were somethings I was thinking.

-Default looking citizens but with ripped up clothes (missing sleeves and big slashes in clothing) that are covered in mud and grime from living in the sewers and shit. How rebels would actually look in such crappy conditions.

-Primitive blokes that are really out of touch with society. Citizens that wear face paint and antlion armor and shit. Really wacky peeps.

-Alternative citizen boiler suit colors. Simple edits.

-Scavenger sets. Citizens who have made shit out of old ration packets, cans, and other junk to make stuff like crummy body armor. Legs and arms are coated with stuff that looks like it was taken out of a trashcan. Like something you would see someone wear in Rust.

Got any other cool ideas you would wanna see? Slap em' below.

spiderman116_spideydancing1.gif

Reactions: List

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Sup guys and gals.

So I'm looking through the citizen models that are currently in existence (both ones we have on the server and the general hl2rp workshop model pool that currently exists) and I'm thinking to myself "Don't these kinda all look the same?" I boiled it down to some common areas of emphasis to what I'm trying to get across.

-Models contain typical looking default citizen boiler suit with only minor variations.
-Tan/CWU shirt with arm decals changing in color.
-Different shades of pants.
-Stuff from the beta with retail heads superglued on.

Stuff isn't bad and when you mix and match the body-groups variations does exists, but at the same time it has left me wanting more over the years of seeing them. Soooo I decided I'm going to make a brand new citizen pack from the ground up. Also need to make a huge disclaimer and state that I'm doing this for my own enjoyment/fun and this is something that will probably not be put into the server. If the big men upstairs wanna toss it on if they like it enough, kino, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I wanted to make this post here because it's the creative area area and I wanted to hear your thoughts on the stuff I make and get feedback. I'll post pictures of the progress I make and respond to questions/inquires. I'll start posting the first set of photos in the coming days but for the first list of concept ideas, here were somethings I was thinking.

-Default looking citizens but with ripped up clothes (missing sleeves and big slashes in clothing) that are covered in mud and grime from living in the sewers and shit. How rebels would actually look in such crappy conditions.

-Primitive blokes that are really out of touch with society. Citizens that wear face paint and antlion armor and shit. Really wacky peeps.

-Alternative citizen boiler suit colors. Simple edits.

-Scavenger sets. Citizens who have made shit out of old ration packets, cans, and other junk to make stuff like crummy body armor. Legs and arms are coated with stuff that looks like it was taken out of a trashcan. Like something you would see someone wear in Rust.

Got any other cool ideas you would wanna see? Slap em' below.

spiderman116_spideydancing1.gif

I like this idea.. we need some more variety, I'm talkin' proper variety, not just different colored shirts, proper differences that can make each character unique. I don't have any further ideas at the moment, but I will contribute and look forward to seeing what you conjure up friend!

Reactions: List

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Make a tattoo addon pack that we can basically use or like get perms to edit the existing like premium models where they have roll up sleeves n shit and add a tattoo bodygroup section much like how the conscripts have helmet writing bodygroups. @McTiddles

McTiddles

pr0n doodler
Nebulae
Make a tattoo addon pack that we can basically use or like get perms to edit the existing like premium models where they have roll up sleeves n shit and add a tattoo bodygroup section much like how the conscripts have helmet writing bodygroups. @McTiddles

I'm not sure technically speaking it's THAT easy.

You'd have to make a whole new model and slap a seperate bodygroup or a whole other thing in there, nobody would be able to select the tat besides the person who wears the model.

D

Deleted member 4795

Next pack I was going to do was either a tattoo one like Sydni said or maybe an infectious citizens with a plague like texture that coats the body.

Zack

Proton
Nebulae
These models look sick, would love to see a lot of this in roleplay to really show what their character has become