Rough patch

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
Hey lads,
I know an Internet forum is probably not the best place to post this but whatever
About 2 days ago my girlfriend (aka bitch) broke up with me and I later discovered she has been cheating on me for the past 2 months.
And over the past couple days parents have been fighting over petty stuff.
I have been gaming with some of you for a couple of years and I was wondering if anyone would have a chat with me about this.
Since I have been um having thoughts

Also if anyone knows anything which can help me during this rough patch post away

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
Hey lads,
I know an Internet forum is probably not the best place to post this but whatever
About 2 days ago my girlfriend (aka bitch) broke up with me and I later discovered she has been cheating on me for the past 2 months.
And over the past couple days parents have been fighting over petty stuff.
I have been gaming with some of you for a couple of years and I was wondering if anyone would have a chat with me about this.
Since I have been um having thoughts

Also if anyone knows anything which can help me during this rough patch post away
It's cool man. You should pop into the TS3 a lot more for some talks.

Game on brother, game on.

Reactions: List

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
It's cool man. You should pop into the TS3 a lot more for some talks.

Game on brother, game on.
I would love to game on,
However pc has been broken for the past 2 months (I have the money to build it myself but dad wants me to get it prebuilt for like 200 quid more)

zigbomb

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
man i've been wanting to get w/ u for years and now you tell us you aren't gay? smh
in all srs get well soon

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
uhh heartbreaks are tough finlay believe me i know

truth of the matter is it was more then likely your first relationship, youll of rushed it and fucked it up, but that doesnt mean its your fault

take care you little retard, itll get better and you'll both move on and learn that you just werent right for eachother

D

Deleted member 22

He's all grown up now, I knew him since he was just a 13 year old on LP

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
finlay is this really you

you've grown quite a lot, i remember you as "that annoying kid bar meme on lemonpunch" boy i missed you

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Yo I know that feeling bro, just keep on in life n' shit and poop.

R O L E P L A Y I S B E T T E R F O R Y O U

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
did u at least make her preggo

Husky

Nebulae
look Finlay. People have shit patches. Shitty people have shit patches. Great people have shit patches. It happens.

My parents divorced when I was young, we barely had any money (I remember having to bath in a centimetre of water in our bathtub). After that I was bullied through boarding school couse I was autistic, I was even dragged out of my bed at night and beaten.

I got through it man, so can you. Anyone can.

Just know that things change. If you feel you're at the bottom and there's been so much shit at your point that you're having those thoughts then really it can't get any worse can it? The only way then has to be up, it just takes time man.

Jello

Roleplay
Nebulae
rock bottom is a great foundation to build on :wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair:

when finlay gets girls but you dont smh