Rejected THIS PROJECT IS RETIRED

• Thread starter Deleted member 7099
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7099

my life is busy, hectic and depressingly awful. im depressed
im not cancelling dis just putting a pin in it. it'll be finished eventually.
right sometime in may i'll pick this back up and focus most of my creative energy on it, until then i'll just keep posting concepts and ideas i have for it to see what le gamers think. Fun stuff!

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 7099

!!! WARNING BIG IMAGE

mapped out in mspaint how i want UM's layout to be. i hope this makes sense to anyone who isn't me, i made sure to label shit and give explanations. my goal with a lot of combine buildings like UIL and CWU is to give them multiple floors with basements to feel more like actual real life buildings, like making UM feel like a real life hospital
QXiy7pc.png

@Trains idk if youre lead anymore but give your thoughts.

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
< mapper veteran
< see's this post
!!! WARNING BIG IMAGE

mapped out in mspaint how i want UM's layout to be. i hope this makes sense to anyone who isn't me, i made sure to label shit and give explanations. my goal with a lot of combine buildings like UIL and CWU is to give them multiple floors with basements to feel more like actual real life buildings, like making UM feel like a real life hospital
QXiy7pc.png

1.jpg

< thinking about mapping again, selling my soul to the devils of time and frustration of the hammer 1 engine

>observer_

Proton
Nebulae
my only critique is that the ER is on the second floor, while recovery / NER is first floor
e: thanks for the pharmacy tho lol been waiting for that

D

Deleted member 7099

my only critique is that the ER is on the second floor, while recovery / NER is first floor
i was thinking about that too, seemed a tad silly that the most important floors would need an elevator ride to get to. i'll probably flip em around when i get to actually mapping it

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
!!! WARNING BIG IMAGE

QXiy7pc.png

i look properly soon but i think this is good

>observer_

Proton
Nebulae
can you put a morgue in the basement as well as a crematory (basically just a corpse dump)?

maybe a maintenance room, or we could build that

but we definitely need a morgue lmfao

D

Deleted member 7099

project is cancelled anyone is free to use the design docs to recreate the map, if you want the WIP hammer file ask and i'll consider it
you dont have to credit me just make sure you hide a picture of a cat somewhere if youre gonna do it
making maps require motivation and passion and i am not motivated nor do i have the passion to do it anymore. Ahoimogazoimashtah!!!!