Fixed Running Over Dead People = Weird

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
So when I was incapacitated, someone ran me over and I was able to walk around and do shit again.

But I was also still incapacitated.

Was weird. So I just sat there and waited for the timer and took local EMS (which also dropped us off at LSIA, which was a whole other thing that I also nearly forgot about and thankfully making this thread reminded me).

Almost forgot to mention it.

Upvote 1

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I saw this happen twice although I don't think it was even related to running people over. It just... happened?

People were dead, then all of the sudden they were getting up.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I saw this happen twice although I don't think it was even related to running people over. It just... happened?

People were dead, then all of the sudden they were getting up.

weird. i only mention it cause it was only after i got ran over was when i was able to get up and waddle around.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
had this happen in a fist fight too

knocked a guy out, he was flat on his ass for a good 30 seconds

then i accidentally booted him during the fight and he got back up and knocked me and @Warwick out

Reactions: List

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

then i accidentally booted him during the fight and he got back up and knocked me and @Warwick out
LOL yeah dude. I accidentally knocked a guy out at the hospital then couple minutes later I kicked him on the floor and he just stood up like nothing had happened.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
LOL yeah dude. I accidentally knocked a guy out at the hospital then couple minutes later I kicked him on the floor and he just stood up like nothing had happened.
The way GTA is really fucky, ragdolls aren't networked so you're put into a fake death animation which means the quick stand up when getting hit isn't avoidable.

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The way GTA is really fucky, ragdolls aren't networked so you're put into a fake death animation which means the quick stand up when getting hit isn't avoidable.
I could've sworn it was like he got a full revive though, like able to walk around etc like he's respawned. Not just glitchy anim, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure.

I'll try test again.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

no i mean, it wasn't a quick stand up, i could do all the things i could do alive just with an incap notice on my screen.

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

I floored that motherfucker only for @MaXenzie and his womanly punches to caress the man back to life