Rust? Maybe?

Efkanator

Proton
Nebulae
OPwd5aX.png

Well... This is rust. The game that you are some kind of survivor that crashed or something idk. (There is not backstory as of yet). You survive by gathering wood, stone, smelting metal, farming "Rad towns" and most importantly building a base to defend your gear and other valuable stuff.

Most of you already know about this game but I just wanted to mostly know your opinions on it and what you think about it. I think it's a great game but totaly not for low-end pc's like mine. Oh I don't know about others, but for me it's very rage inducing when your base gets raided and you loose everything you worked hard for...

Aka mostly by hackers because they get angry that you raided them. (I'm not joking they mostly do download hacks just to get revenge on you lol)

Fruity

Proton
Nebulae
What a time to be alive.
There's different donger sizes in this game.
We can finally compare our goods to friends virtually.
Wars are going to be fought over this, angry small-sized Russians will get even more angry.
Got a fairly nice package myself. 10/10, would compare donger size to random players over the map again.

Reactions: List

Efkanator

Proton
Nebulae
What a time to be alive.
Wars are going to be fought over this, angry small-sized Russians will get even more angry.
Got a fairly nice package myself. 10/10, would compare donger size to random players over the map again.
Oh yeah... And did you know? You'r ding-dong, muscle, gender size is set by your SteamID so yeah. If you have like SteamID 100 you should be hulk I think.

Fruity

Proton
Nebulae
Oh yeah... And did you know? You'r ding-dong, muscle, gender size is set by your SteamID so yeah. If you have like SteamID 100 you should be hulk I think.
You are no longer killing people naked with a rock, you're naked killing people with your dong.

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
What a time to be alive.
im a girl :ok:

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
This game still early access?

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Fun Game, but the feeling when you log in and your base is fucked and you are dead is depressing

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
What a time to be alive.
there's now females in the game, so you can compete with the size of your labias!