Accepted S.2's PK Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by ɭucid, Apr 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pumpkin

Pumpkin an free boi
    HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    • nebulous nebulous x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Blackquill

Blackquill Grumpy Server Director
    Head Staff HL2 RP Server Director

Nebulae:
    • nebulous nebulous x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rabid

Rabid Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    • nebulous nebulous x 11
  4. Señor Jaggles

Señor Jaggles Zasshun Impaler Extraordinaire
    Moderator HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Right, it's surprising the amount of pointless dirt that can pile up in only two pages of appeal; I agree with Blackquill, if you lot are done posting in appeals you're not involved in for the sake of it, you may now leave.

Rudeness aside, what happened here is shotcop was being prepared, CPs rushed in, you were trying to escape and this man got stuck effectively blocking your path, right? Did I get that right?

• nebulous nebulous x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. milS

milS Molecule
    B A N N E D

Nebulae:
    Mostly, not completely though.

Cop was trying to grab and detain lucid, I peek out to shoot the cop, I get blocked from shooting, cop sees me and I bolt it cause I get blocked from saving lucid, lucid tries to run, climbs down the ladder and he gets blocked for a minute or so at the ladder

6. Thood74

Thood74 Neutrino

Nebulae:
    a minute or so?

7. ɭucid

ɭucid aussie battler
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    yeah, I really don't think it's fair for the PK to stick. this whole situation is pretty iffy and it seems like foul play is at hand here.

you said it yourself. the character was of no value, and was completely new. this explains your pretty reckless behaviour. as @milS said-

at the time you seemed like a total minge, and I really tried my best to deal with it and ignore it, but then you pulled the ladder stunt. I don't believe you did it accidentally, to be honest. after running down, you sat there for far more than just a 'large time to react,' in which you didn't move at all. i'd say it's pretty blatant, even considering you 'looking away' or whatever. you made absolutely no attempt to move, and committed to staying put. how do you not even realize you were stuck? that sounds really far-fetched

especially considering this whole thing with you holding a grudge against rebels. i think the more likely case is you taking advantage of a new, clearly not really cared for character, and sacrificing yourself to kill off a rebel. or, maybe you just did it for shits and giggles. your first name was even the same on this character, it seems almost ridiculous

• nebulous nebulous x 7
  8. Thood74

Thood74 Neutrino

Nebulae:
    Okay, fuck off it was NOT intended to be a throwaway, now i am just going to ignore any comments referring to it as such, i provided enough information i could, the arguement is ended. NO MORE. and the reason i use the same name all the time is because my creativity is utter crap.

• Funny Funny x 5
  9. Oswald

Oswald Official Doomer
    Premium Member

Nebulae:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. ɭucid

ɭucid aussie battler
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    yeah, but it really seemed to be a throwaway. your behaviour was totally careless and mingey in my experience, and your first name was literally the same, suggesting it was just a thoughtless reiteration of your previous character. i don't think the 'creativity' excuse applies here as surely you have enough to think of more than one name

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  11. Oswald

Oswald Official Doomer
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Okay, I'm not PK app guy, I hate posting here but, from glancing around, I feel like everything has been said that can be said, Unless someone has it recorded I think you all should wait for staff, or it'll turn into that verne,ritz PK app.

Like 100 replies saying the same shit.

But that's just my opinion- I feel a way about the app but I do find the way you died really shitty.

• Useful Useful x 5
  12. Thood74

Thood74 Neutrino

Nebulae:
    I like the sound of it, okay? Jesus fucking christ. Also, i have had enough of this thread in general and am just going to not respond to anything in general, this feels like its more about insulting me for making a "THROWAWAY" when i actually fucking didn't. Considering i gave all the info i had.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Nashi

Nashi green man fanatic
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    PK deviation aside didn't you legit have your character banned? there is a PK from yesterday mind you that is of the same named character, and then a new one is born today, so happens to follow rebels around and then get them killed?

it's oddly suspicious
    (sorry for commenting but i was nearby as one of the cops on the scene I guess?)

• nebulous nebulous x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  14. Thood74

Thood74 Neutrino

Nebulae:
    another lucas miller got killed? Or are you talking about lucas hood, who was a whole other situation which is being appealed right now?

15. Rabid

Rabid Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    Lets be honest here though fellas we've had characters who've been made and instantly fallen in with rebels before, only they knew what to do to get there. The guys is new enough to where I can imagine he was following you guys to get involved because he saw the chance to do so.

Stopping on the ladder was shitty but I figure if he'd wanted to get you killed he could have easily drawn cops to you long before that.

• nebulous nebulous x 6
  16. Thood74

Thood74 Neutrino

Nebulae:
    Exactly, i even avoided getting a CPs attention so they could kill his ass and steal his shit, which they asked me to do.

AND I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE. THE LADDER WAS AN ACCIDENT.

17. Nashi

Nashi green man fanatic
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    but you followed them around and harassed them although they told you to leave them alone

another note I saw you with the same Lucas Hood character before that, as we speak, is being appealed. you don't seem to pickup on the part of you recreating the same character or something?

this is my last post as its not my pk, good luck everyone

18. ɭucid

ɭucid aussie battler
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    even if he is innocent and has no malicious intent, which i still doubt- my head actually hurts trying to somehow justify letting a PK stick on a character who's been effectively killed through some dude stopping on a ladder and bodyblocking them. this isn't my fault, it's not like i got stuck in a door after closing it improperly or something, it was old mate deciding to freeze up and totally fuck me over. it's just... shitty.. it's worse than being PK'd by an NPC manhack.

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  19. Mic15000

Mic15000 The Underdog
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    Clean up, Do not post if not related, and @Thood74 watch your tone too, keep it civil or next time it won't only be a delete.

I'm still reading over this so if any RELEVANT, information is added please add to this.

• nebulous nebulous x 3
  20. Señor Jaggles

Señor Jaggles Zasshun Impaler Extraordinaire
    Moderator HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Hi just to add onto this next time I see this kind of party on a PK appeal where people straight up break rules I won't be lenient at all.

I will be dropping punishments without warning, so start thinking stuff over prior to posting.

• nebulous nebulous x 8
    • Hot Hot x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice