test tube babies in stalker

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
xbox day 1 exclusive, yikes.

wonder if strelok is still the protagonist

D

Deleted member 3818

Yooo I’m hyped, it’ll be sick to play a stalker game that is up to today’s standards

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games introduced A-Life — a living world simulating system. The reimagined version of this system, which we call A-Life 2.0, will control the state of the world and the behavior of characters and mutants, making the Zone ever-changing and truly alive. Countless events and encounters will happen every moment — even if you are not around to witness them with your own eyes.
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/07/23/stalker-2-is-coming-to-xbox-series-x/amp/

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games introduced A-Life — a living world simulating system. The reimagined version of this system, which we call A-Life 2.0, will control the state of the world and the behavior of characters and mutants, making the Zone ever-changing and truly alive. Countless events and encounters will happen every moment — even if you are not around to witness them with your own eyes.
the problem with this is you can have quests fail long before you start them because characters got slaughtered by mutants or whatever

let's hope they fix that problem with 2.0

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
the problem with this is you can have quests fail long before you start them because characters got slaughtered by mutants or whatever

let's hope they fix that problem with 2.0
I liked that tbf

so you can't hoard quests and when someone tells u to do something u don't let it sit for a month

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
so you can't hoard quests and when someone tells u to do something u don't let it sit for a month
it's a bit much to be locked out of a quest before you can even start them though

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/07/23/stalker-2-is-coming-to-xbox-series-x/amp/

sounds like they're promising a lot

i sleep until i see actual gameplay rather than engine renders/cinematics

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae
I don't get my hopes up for games based on announcements like these, but I do hope we get to see well written results and continuations of the original games' plots/endings.

Spoilers for the first three games pretty much:
mainly how much the Zone has grown and how the world has adjusted and changed due and thanks to it, given Clear Sky got emmisioned and Strelok gunned down CCon, pretty much eliminating the (at the time) major groups with know-how on how to at least restrain the Zone, if not control/remove it. And that after all the games, Strelok is one of the few, if not the only person with clear picture of what actually happened. And reminder: while he can survive, the other ending slide in CoP has him die.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
xbox day 1 exclusive, yikes.

wonder if strelok is still the protagonist
Iirc I remember hearing that strelok is returning. I don’t remember if he’s gonna be the big man or a side char. Either way I’m fucking hyped.

if there isn’t atleast ONE cheeki breeki easter egg I’m shooting up the 100 rads bar

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
am I the only one that doesn't like the cheeki breeki shit

e: I hope mod compat is a thing or they're essentially killing themselves

Mickee

Proton
Nebulae
If you guys wanna hear some of the music released, here it is

The site for STALKER states that its going to be the largest open world to date.

Some of shit they say gives me No Man's Sky vibes tbh