Nebulae
88579500a0d4ff093277e16b1b618308.png
A thread all around STALKER and the STALKER Anomaly mod

if you want it, click https://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-anomaly

share mods, screenshots and all that shit for my greedy ass, thanks

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Legit so happy that this mod is getting the recognition it deserves. I remember following it and trying to download all the parts and updates back when it was starting out and it was such a pain.

So happy to know now that it’s actually fully released and there’s a ALOT of newer folks coming to experience the average experience of a Polish teen post USSR era

Reactions: List

surra

Molecule
Nebulae

IMAGE DUMP!
S.T.A.L.K.E.R._Call_of_Pripyat_Screenshot_2020.01.30_-_06.23.53.27.png

AnomalyDX11AVX_2021-01-20_20-09-54.png

kIH20ZU.png

tJvzelF.jpg

7sInP9t.png

jk0AM1j.png

keeDlbe.jpeg

been playing this mod for a solid year and a half purely on ironman, beautiful game, cant stop having fun

although it can piss me off when i die to uberfuck shotgunner at 4000 meters, its still hands down one of best mods i've ever played

Last edited:

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
although it can piss me off when i die to uberfuck shotgunner at 4000 meters, its still hands down one of best mods i've ever played
that's normal stalker though, especially if you're doing a tunnel segment

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae
Anomaly is really really really really cool
For those who don't know, it has a shitton of new stuff, plenty of settings, and can be played with or without the story
So if you want to roleplay the average ukrainian teen jumping the fence with nothing to his name but some basic clothes, a shitty gun, a stick of sausage and a lot of optimism, you can

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
that's normal stalker though, especially if you're doing a tunnel segment
well yeah but when its ironman and you spent 3-4 irl days on a save only to die to smth like that it really gets your gears grinding

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
cnbIizn.png

got caught on in an emission in the middle of truck cemetery, had to sprint for 2 mins straight to get to safety

never been this scared of emissions in my life

i once again urge you to try out ironman, its a rush

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
dont go to red forest, trees speak monolith

Questione to fellow Stalkers.

What is your favorite faction and why.
military - roleplay purposes, good equipment upon hitting enough goodwill, lots of enemies and really nice base

mercs - same reasons but more friends, i love the dead city base and the Jimi Hendrix music that occasionally plays in there, also you get western firearms (at enough goodwill) like the scar h so they're pretty much s tier

loners - good for starting out

also i dont play the story modes im purely a sandbox free play kind of guy so i don't know how the questlines are in relation to the factions, only my experience playing as them and cranking out goodwill

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Questione to fellow Stalkers.

What is your favorite faction and why.
imo my most successful and most fun runs have been loner, or ecologist

ecologist gives me more roadside picnic vibes and it feels a lot nicer to play around with

bandit if you want to have extreme ball aching pain because everything is out to fucking get you and you're at the bottom of the food chain, but its fun

D

Deleted member 930

imo my most successful and most fun runs have been loner, or ecologist

ecologist gives me more roadside picnic vibes and it feels a lot nicer to play around with

bandit if you want to have extreme ball aching pain because everything is out to fucking get you and you're at the bottom of the food chain, but its fun
Real bottom of the food chain are the Renegades.

Which i'm currently playing as.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
sounds like stepping into clockwork and insulting the femchar BMD leads

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Real bottom of the food chain are the Renegades.

Which i'm currently playing as.
dude play renegade no pda and get the grilling mod so you can hunt food for a living

im gonna do that once this run of mine finishes or dies for some reason

D

Deleted member 930

dude play renegade no pda and get the grilling mod so you can hunt food for a living

im gonna do that once this run of mine finishes or dies for some reason
I'm heading towards currently to Dark Valley, earn money, kill people aaand probarbly going to return to swamp to wipe out Clear Sky because the Great Swamp is mine alone.

Honestly for a Faction who dosen't have their own trader the Renegades sure as shit have cool patch.

latest

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
On one hand, I should probably play one of the OG stalker games, and save space on my drive...

On the other, I gotta keep up the masochism somehow.
Going to assume it’s worth the download?

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
On one hand, I should probably play one of the OG stalker games, and save space on my drive...

On the other, I gotta keep up the masochism somehow.
Going to assume it’s worth the download?
yes yes yes and yes

get mods if you get bored of vanilla, plenty of QoL and realism addons that can make the game more immersive aswell, just go wild, honestly

or instead you can get overhauls and make the game a different beast, choice is urs

plus its free : )