San Andreas

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
(No this is not about that movie with the Rock)
2019%252F04%252F12%252Fd7%252F87bbadf6ba42450cba38804a04599435.39253.png%252F1200x630.png
I wonder why no one made a thread about this masterpiece yet. I‘m trying to 100% the game rn, but there‘s a lotta shit to do. Well then, use this thread to talk about the game, quote something from the game or simply post memes.
Don‘t mind me tagging a few peeps
@cookiro @GustavasSve @Thood74

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Sweet is the worst character in the entire game change my mind.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Got GTA IV when I was pretty young but never played it cause i read some ratman creepypasta and baby me was too scared to play it, is it worth revisiting it?

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Got GTA IV when I was pretty young but never played it cause i read some ratman creepypasta and baby me was too scared to play it, is it worth revisiting it?
It is. It‘s the darkest Game of the GTA series. So if you‘re into jetpacks and shit, then this game isn‘t for you.
[doublepost=1570383433][/doublepost]
this

preferred IV to san andreas
Me too, then again, I like almost every GTA game (besides GTA: Online... and the ones I haven‘t played yet.)

D

Deleted member 3818

had the best story in a gta game by far and overall is the darkest/grittiest game in the series and the only one that actually makes me feel like I'm playing in a dirty criminal underworld.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I got into GTA with 3 when I was young - but my parents took it off me when they realised I was killing Hooker lol.

4 and the expansions are the only ones I've finished the entire way through though. Like @bidde bop bop its probably the best genuine "criminal underworld" feeling with very little of the series trademark dumb humour.

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
Niko, Roman, and Big Smoke are my favorite characters, and GTA 4 is personally one of my favorite games of all time due to the story and atmosphere the game had

San Andreas was fun too, but I didn't really like the missions which forced you to level up your stamina and swimming for over an hour so you could continue the story

D

Deleted member 1435

bruh flying in the hydra listening to k-dust is such a comforting nostalgic experience that it brings me to tears

'the rock keeps playing until we lose our license, which could be soon'