Sawubona!

Mikey™

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hallo I am Black Dog.

I recently joined this HL2 RP server, my first serious RP server and I really like it. You see I come from DarkRP, and all this is so new to me but I like it.

As you may or may not know, I am a African and before you ask, no I don't know voodoo. Here in good old Africa people don't roleplay at all unless you own 5 wives so that leaves me to visit foreign servers.

So the reason I decided to make a introduction post is because A_cRaZeD_hObo™ forced me I decided to spread my African-ism. So let us begin dear young reader.

As stated above I come from a magical place called Africa. Or as we like to call it, Mamma Africa the continent of beauty and love. This image below is what we strife for.
mother-africa-irene-jonker.jpg

Now that you have a picture of where I come from, let me show you who I am.

As you undoubtedly know by now, my name is Black Dog and I am a proud African, here is an illustration of who I am.
son_of_africa_by_qzurr.png

I hope you are still enjoying reading this post as much as I did making it. So now that you have an idea of who and what I am, let me tell you a bit about myself.

The few things I like doing are:
  • Boxing
  • Role-playing
  • Reading
  • Writing
These four things are what I mostly do, in my spare time.

Now here are a few things I consider myself to be:
  • Small time writer
  • Philosopher at times
  • History enthusiast
  • Poet
  • Idealist
These five things I enjoy a lot.

I am a friendly person, also a very good listener so if you ever want to chat then please don't hesitate.
I really do hope this gives you somewhat of an idea of who and what I am. I hope to make many friends here, as this is the only place I know where people also enjoy serious RP like myself.

I can also talk about almost anything, so please come and talk anytime!

Danke for taking the time to read this, I do hope you enjoyed it!

~Sincerely~
Black Dog

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae