/scandi/ general - VART FAN ÄR SOLEN!?!?!? Edition

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
i hope you accept a humble peace offering i didn’t realise your thread was that powerful with votes
this thread is open for all to see and visit but say stupid shit and expect to be laughed at
[doublepost=1546970815][/doublepost]
wait so just how similar are the Scandinavian languages, are you all mutually understandable to one another?
in writing i can understand danes and norwegians perfectly fine basically just like i do swedish

spoken is a bit tricker especially with danish, but it's still possible if you just pay extra attention

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
wait so just how similar are the Scandinavian languages, are you all mutually understandable to one another?
yeah its pretty rad

you can basically speak 3 languages from the get-go if you are born here in the sense that you can read, understand and write basic sentences lmao

you can even read written german fairly easily if you live closer to germany

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
being a scandinavian is living life on easy difficulty
unless you are in stockholm then have fun finding place to live

Chop

GALUNGA
Nebulae
yeah its pretty rad

you can basically speak 3 languages from the get-go if you are born here in the sense that you can read, understand and write basic sentences lmao

møjn

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Norwegians, swedes and danes understand eachother well for the most part.

Unless you're born in Skåne like me, in that case not even the swedes understand you sometimes lmao.

: (

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
yeah its pretty rad

[Language 100%]

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
City I live near was built by danes before being overtaken by Sweden.

tfw you let the danes finish their city and annex it when they're finally done haha

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
City I live near was built by danes before being overtaken by Sweden.

tfw you let the danes finish their city and annex it when they're finally done haha
they were wise to let a technologically superior country build their infrastructure