Scarface: The World Is Yours

Mustang

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hello people, or Scarface fans!
I really liked the movie even there is a old Game I wanted to share with you guys, it really looks nice and I do think it should be remastered for those who don't know:

Scarface: The World is Yours is a video game developed by Radical Entertainment and published by Vivendi Universal Games. The game is based on the 1983 motion picture Scarface film starring Al Pacino reprising his role as Tony Montana, with André Sogliuzzo providing Montana's voice. It was released on the PC, Playstation 2 and Xbox on October 8, 2006, and on the Wii on June 12, 2007. The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game were unofficially cancelled.

My opinion about the Game:
I think it's really good, I really liked it and enjoyed playing it.But it's not like it ends in the movie, the Montana (Tony.) kills the double-barreled shotgunner coming from the back and fights back the Mansion Evaders The Sosa's men basically.

Should it be improved?:
If it would be possible, it'd be nice if it was improved with better graphics, gameplay and all let me know your opinion about it in the comments if you agree with me I don't know just click that agree button, ^^

The Trailer: (Must Definitely Watch.)

Say hello to my Little Friend!

Mustang

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
+GrammarPointsAdded
fixmyspacebar

swexs

Nebulae
Was that supposed to be a question?
step off your horse and trying to act hard, i just said "just play vice city" and you literally replied with an unneeded autistic joke trying to be funny hehe le epic italian stereotype eat pizza XD, clearly i was being ironic but i can see you are too dumb to acknowledge that
anyways
/thread i've enjoyed the game and played it myself a long time ago, dont think they'll bother making a remake

Mustang

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Mhm, of course, of course, whatever.