Searching a song again

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
Hello, I'm searching a song again. Last time I posted here I got help and found the song name, let's see if you can help me again.

The song is not old and doesn't take 100 minutes on youtube, I'm sure.
It is not Naughty Boy Lalala song neither Lala Land thats just what these people at ZPS said, but they where joking.

So it's hard to explain this time but I will try to make something so I can put the melodies inhere.

I know there is a refrain where something with lalala appears, but maybe its not lalala so just sing this

lala - la.la [lala] - [la.la lala] - la la [lalala] (la.la)

The refrain repeats itself sometimes maybe the melodie of the refrain changes a bit

such as putting but this might not even appear

lala - la.la [lala la.la - lala] (lala) [lala] lala
so just rememer the thing above this

- means there is some kind of short pause

. means a little pause faster than above and it connects words.

[ ] means that the notes get higher that means you sing it higher +1 higher, everytime you see text inside those brackets it gets higher. If a text ends with [ ] it keeps the same higher note until the brackets below.

( ) means it gets depper -1 same function like above.

About the lycris, after the refrain I only remember something with my, CD

Try putting this in a morse text generator, one that can play sound. I'm still working on it.

-- / - - / -- / - - / -- / - - ---- - -

these are things that I 100% remember from then lycris.

The guy who sang that is a boy.
I hope you can help me.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae

HOLY MOLY that wasn't the song I was searching, but, but thats one of the songs I wanted to search and find. I wonder why you thought it was that song? Did you take ZPS out from the text and combined it with the maps from the ZPS Communtiy? The song is used in the map called City 24 from ahm... @agel idk how is name was but he was a dev here.

But uh, thank you so much for that song too!!!!

I hope we can find the other song too xd ah yeah. If you're smart enough you can find my snapchat and I can sing you xd.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
HOLY MOLY that wasn't the song I was searching, but, but thats one of the songs I wanted to search and find. I wonder why you thought it was that song? Did you take ZPS out from the text and combined it with the maps from the ZPS Communtiy? The song is used in the map called City 24 from ahm... @agel idk how is name was but he was a dev here.

But uh, thank you so much for that song too!!!!

I hope we can find the other song too xd ah yeah. If you're smart enough you can find my snapchat and I can sing you xd.

Spine

All toasters toast toast.
Nebulae
z9USPjZ.png

I see
I think you posted it on the wrong thread.