[GoT SPOILERS] Season 7 GoT is out

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I hope some Characters die in this season
Little Finger's probably going to die sometime mid season from Jon for trying to bang Sansa

Cersei is no doubt going to be killed towards the season final.

D

Deleted member 930

Little Finger's probably going to die sometime mid season from Jon for trying to bang Sansa

Cersei is no doubt going to be killed towards the season final.
Littlefinger...../me sad because best evil char I liked

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
Littlefinger...../me sad because best evil char I liked
Little finger is what's called a byronic antihero , after lord Byron writing about his wife, I think.

Basically a character who is evil and deplorable, but there's something about how clever and means-to-an-end they are that it's hard not to admire them. Modern tv and literature needs more like him, only other really great one around now is Frank Underwood

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Little finger is what's called a byronic antihero , after lord Byron writing about his wife, I think.

Basically a character who is evil and deplorable, but there's something about how clever and means-to-an-end they are that it's hard not to admire them. Modern tv and literature needs more like him, only other really great one around now is Frank Underwood

There's only one reason needed to like him

hqdefault.jpg

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
no way little finger's dying bro he's too much of a snake for that to happen
He might try and pull a thing to force Jon to allow him to marry Sansa in order to keep the Vale's support on Jon's army.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hopefully Tyrion doesen't die... He is one of the best dwarf I ever seen on TV. One of my fav character along side John.

(altough I have a feeling one of the starks are going to die this season)

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Watching it right now on Now TV player on PC, literally as I write this.

I really like the beginning, if anyone has watched it yet PM me :P

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I think Little Finger is gonna create conflict between Sansa and Jon and then bail when shit gets too hot for him, classic Little Finger style.

Also wouldn't be surprising if they spend another season just preaching about how the white walkers and the Night King is coming for them and then push their arrival back another fucking season.

no way little finger's dying bro he's too much of a snake for that to happen

Little Finger gonna come so close to the Iron Throne and becoming king and then die in the most anti-climatic way at the end of the season calling it now

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Also wouldn't be surprising if they spend another season just preaching about how the white walkers and the Night King is coming for them and then push their arrival back another fucking season.
Trailer shows a big battle which will be at Eastwatch.

The conflict to the North will likely be towards the end of the season when the White walkers breach Eastwatch and move onto the second line of defense which will be the two castles that Jon gave away to the families at the beginning of the episode, it's pretty obvious.

I really hope that the White walkers get through Eastwatch this season though.

The theme for this season is "Winter is here", so I think they've stopped holding off, now is the time for the big battles. One of the big selling points that the producers had for this season was that it'd have alot of grand battles in it.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Trailer shows a big battle which will be at Eastwatch.

The conflict to the North will likely be towards the end of the season when the White walkers breach Eastwatch and move onto the second line of defense which will be the two castles that Jon gave away to the families at the beginning of the episode, it's pretty obvious.

I really hope that the White walkers get through Eastwatch this season though.

The theme for this season is "Winter is here", so I think they've stopped holding off, now is the time for the big battles. One of the big selling points that the producers had for this season was that it'd have alot of grand battles in it.

Fucking finally

I wanna see Beric light up some wights with his fucking fire sword

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
This is the last season right now. I Believe.

My mom said that they'll release a season 8 as well but I haven't researched it myself

i actually think dany has a pretty big chance of getting on the throne rn

I think she'll get it and finally get Cersei killed

I think Jaime's survival is a bit up there, because he could side with his brother when they arrive to fuck up King's Landing, or he could die straight up.

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
I think Jaime's survival is a bit up there, because he could side with his brother when they arrive to fuck up King's Landing, or he could die straight up.
jaime wont just calm down if they kill cersei lmfao

he'll either die with her or die defending her
[doublepost=1500396498][/doublepost]
My mom said that they'll release a season 8 as well but I haven't researched it myself
your mom watches got???? wow you got a cool mom my friend, can i have her number???

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
jaime wont just calm down if they kill cersei lmfao

he'll either die with her or die defending her

Considering how she fucking blew up a whole part of the city and caused their son to commit suicide he's probably not too happy with her

but yeah you're probably right, unless Cersei goes off on a complete bender

your mom watches got???? wow you got a cool mom my friend, can i have her number???

:wheelchair: