[GoT SPOILERS] Season 7 GoT is out

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It's too much drama. For a Drama. Like a bit is alright.. but I wasted my time bothering with it. Time that i'll never get back.

> Genre is drama

> Complains about it having too much drama

:wheelchair:

Shock

Electron
Nebulae
Season 8 is coming and it will be the last one.
There's such thing as too much drama, frankly they're over-doing it.
I don't think they 'over doing it's, it's a fantasy genre with plenty of different intertwining plot points, of course there will be drama.
Personally I love the show but if you feel like it's a bit overboard, fair enough.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Season 8 is coming and it will be the last one.

I don't think they 'over doing it's, it's a fantasy genre with plenty of different intertwining plot points, of course there will be drama.
Personally I love the show but if you feel like it's a bit overboard, fair enough.

It just wasn't to my taste was all

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I can understand that, alot of my friends who were die hard thrones fans from the start have begun to go off it.
I myself found it really hard to get into and it took a few researches of the seasons to really get into it.
That's like any show though.

It's seven seasons in, if you skipped over even one season you'd be way out of whack. The earlier seasons were functionally just a load of setups for the next seasons (fucking Dany spent six of them working out how to get to Westeros) and now finally everything is coming to a head. This is really the season everyone has been waiting for but I'd never call any season 'unnecessary' because thrones is the sort of series you need to set characters up for and get them under the right circumstances to do things.

The Walking Dead's Season 2 was utterly fucking pointless and legitimately did nothing for the plot, but I can't say Game Of Thrones ever had a season like that. There's always something going on.

Shock

Electron
Nebulae
That's like any show though.

It's seven seasons in, if you skipped over even one season you'd be way out of whack. The earlier seasons were functionally just a load of setups for the next seasons (fucking Dany spent six of them working out how to get to Westeros) and now finally everything is coming to a head. This is really the season everyone has been waiting for but I'd never call any season 'unnecessary' because thrones is the sort of series you need to set characters up for and get them under the right circumstances to do things.

The Walking Dead's Season 2 was utterly fucking pointless and legitimately did nothing for the plot, but I can't say Game Of Thrones ever had a season like that. There's always something going on.
As a viewer you must have the patience to stick it out to get the best bits.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
I've never watched Game of Thrones but I played the Telltale series of it - And I can say, the game just got me interested in GoT as the story behind it really cought my ears and eyes. Though, I really feel like I should have watched it from the start on

Shock

Electron
Nebulae
I've never watched Game of Thrones but I played the Telltale series of it - And I can say, the game just got me interested in GoT as the story behind it really cought my ears and eyes. Though, I really feel like I should have watched it from the start on
The game was a taste of the madness that is thrones!

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
So...
What we know is that Jon is not actually a Stark and he's actually blood related to Dany.
Possible conflict with Sansa stirred by Little Finger, progressing when the remainder of the lords in the North become aware of this? Perhaps. Doubt it.

Dany is now sitting on top of the dragon glass reserve (the one the fatty (Sam) alludes to in his books in the library), he's going to tell Jon about it.
Jon and Dany probably finally gonna meet, she's going to have all the bargaining power (because she has the dragon glass that he needs).
Possibly gives him the glass if he helps her get the iron throne

Jamie is not gonna stick with Cersei, they've slowly shifted him from a hated character pushing kids off of towers to a guy who actually has honor and isn't that bad at all - Cersei being his problem. He'll have to break away from her and join the 'good guys' sometime.
Not sure if you guys recall, but in the earlier seasons it said that Cersei would become Queen once all her children had died and that one of her blood would kill her - everyone assumes/she assumes it would be Tyrion. I reckon it'll be Jamie, becoming King and Queen slayer. Might end up dying somewhere after though.

There will be alliances to defeat the White Walkers once they come bursting through and start buttfucking everyone.
Dragons can probably kill them.
Hound is still out and about with the lord of light unkillable dudes.

Arya will do something - sometime - somewhere - maybe - fuck arya

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Jamie is not gonna stick with Cersei, they've slowly shifted him from a hated character pushing kids off of towers to a guy who actually has honor and isn't that bad at all - Cersei being his problem. He'll have to break away from her and join the 'good guys' sometime.
Not sure if you guys recall, but in the earlier seasons it said that Cersei would become Queen once all her children had died and that one of her blood would kill her - everyone assumes/she assumes it would be Tyrion. I reckon it'll be Jamie, becoming King and Queen slayer. Might end up dying somewhere after though.

I think we're gonna have a Mad King 2.0 situation where Cersei wants to blow up the entirety of King's Landing with her wildfire and Jaime will be forced to kill her to save the city... Again.

We've already seen her be willing to blast Baelor's Sept and the surrounding neighborhood to pieces, and she should still be sitting on top of a lot of it, even after Blackwater and the improv demolition (It was said she had like 7k barrels produced or something? Number could be wrong).

She probably won't hesitate to have the city and civilians blown to bits to stop an advancing army from reaching the Red Keep.

Shock

Electron
Nebulae
So...
What we know is that Jon is not actually a Stark and he's actually blood related to Dany.
Possible conflict with Sansa stirred by Little Finger, progressing when the remainder of the lords in the North become aware of this? Perhaps. Doubt it.

Dany is now sitting on top of the dragon glass reserve (the one the fatty (Sam) alludes to in his books in the library), he's going to tell Jon about it.
Jon and Dany probably finally gonna meet, she's going to have all the bargaining power (because she has the dragon glass that he needs).
Possibly gives him the glass if he helps her get the iron throne

There will be alliances to defeat the White Walkers once they come bursting through and start buttfucking everyone.
Dragons can probably kill them.
Hound is still out and about with the lord of light unkillable dudes.

Arya will do something - sometime - somewhere - maybe - fuck arya
Jon + Dany

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
I can understand that, alot of my friends who were die hard thrones fans from the start have begun to go off it.
I myself found it really hard to get into and it took a few researches of the seasons to really get into it.

i thought it was the best show i'd watched up until season 5, which was just a bit boring now the show is trying to be normie and adding in shit jokes so im going off it now, breaking bad and peaky blinders were both better

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
Fuck the dragon girl only positive thing about her is the dwarf and the bald dude with no willy. Hope she looses or some shit in the battle with the Lannisters (probably won't happen though)