Season's Greetings

Tics

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hi,

My name is Corsair/Ricky, whatever works. I'm just getting back into roleplay, but I was at Catalyst Gaming for a few years, back when that was still a thing. I doubt there's anyone around here that would remember me, except for Dallas, maybe.

I'm 19, a computer science student at UConn, an avid gin drinker, and a Jeep-driving, American loudmouth. Although rarely asked for, I am usually found dispensing opinions, of which I have too many. If there's anything you want to know (doubt it!), feel free to ask.

Unix

Norman 'Emperor' Reedus
Nebulae
For your complete show of kindness in this thread, I must greet you back in the same manner.

I hope that you'll enjoy this community as I'm starting to do as well.

:wink:

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
do you prefer corsair or logitech keyboards
I prefer the mind, as it is the most powerful thing given to us. We do not need computers or keyboards to tell our expressions or our words, only by the will of life and natural selection can we truly break the barrier of the screen. Come with me brother, as we can talk to one another, without the use of a key board. We are one, and will stay one. As me and you, even the entire server, are connected in some way. We have evolved. We are Humens
[doublepost=1511288313][/doublepost]
do you prefer corsair or logitech keyboards
don't worry i think i mind fucked my self there aswell