TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

from my perspective this was my best event yet, but i want to know what you guys think !!!

feedback GO

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
I'll keep it a little shorter than the review before, but the event kind of fell apart for me closer to the end. Especially since we basically had three boss fights back-to-back with barely a pause at all. To be honest, my favorite part was probably interacting with the cop at the end just because it wasn't "Fight a very OP entity". I did enjoy that despite the many people, you (mostly) managed to react to pretty much everything important happening.

Other than that though, I liked the /roll system, but the event kind of dragged on, had a few many people in it, and had maybe a little too much action. Try to put more passive-rp into it next time, maybe. I like the idea of destroying a big combine creature/soldier, but not three in a single event, all right after another. Still though, good effort, especially since you did all of this by yourself (atleast, I think you did).

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
I'll keep it a little shorter than the review before, but the event kind of fell apart for me closer to the end. Especially since we basically had three boss fights back-to-back with barely a pause at all. To be honest, my favorite part was probably interacting with the cop at the end just because it wasn't "Fight a very OP entity". I did enjoy that despite the many people, you (mostly) managed to react to pretty much everything important happening.

Other than that though, I liked the /roll system, but the event kind of dragged on, had a few many people in it, and had maybe a little too much action. Try to put more passive-rp into it next time, maybe. I like the idea of destroying a big combine creature/soldier, but not three in a single event, all right after another. Still though, good effort, especially since you did all of this by yourself (atleast, I think you did).

yeah it was all me on my own

i will keep that in mind! thank you <3

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
pretty good propbuild (althought it was a bit dark) - but yea ill agree that it felt like a bit too much in terms of combat with the strider, soldier and chopper - even tho the strider part was fun. also i will say that up to the point of the soldier blowing up it didnt feel like grenades were really worth using at all.

for next time, maybe a few less people as it did get a bit hectic with everyone trying to /me, and made the buld feel a bit cramped. also that reward supply drop at the end was pretty crazy but pls use a box next time lol

contained postal dude

returned, for real this time
Nebulae
Once again Deacon gets absolutely obliterated, but manages to cling on by a thread. I do agree with the other sentiments- being attacked back to back by all of that with no chance to recuperate was a bit of a problem, but otherwise it was pretty good.

Thanks again for another event, really appreciate all the work you're doing to make the experience more enjoyable for us!

Nebulae
what i love most in an event. simple with a spectacular mix of right people in the right place and the right time

there could not have been a better moment or better group of people to decide the surviving YELLOW-8 was auto and glack her
insane char dev

the tension was so fucking thick I deadass actually jumped irl when i heard @Ron shoot yellow-8, that's how tense everything to me felt

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
what i love most in an event. simple with a spectacular mix of right people in the right place and the right time

there could not have been a better moment or better group of people to decide the surviving YELLOW-8 was auto and glack her
insane char dev

the tension was so fucking thick I deadass actually jumped irl when i heard @Ron shoot yellow-8, that's how tense everything to me felt
was seriously not sure if she was going to shoot past her to teach her a lesson or actually kill her

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Given it was 3am in the morning, I completely disregarded the objective and the purpose as to why we were there to begin with. The most engaging aspect was probably the interrogation, and the fact I managed to quietly deliver crucial information without others finding out.

As a matter of fact, I believe this communication was so effective and flawless that even @TheInnkeeper did not notice it:
[PM] C17:50.YELLOW-8 -> C79:75.QUICK-8: q-8 a real one for not telling them that she is the entire reason those transhumans died
[PM] C79:75.QUICK-8 -> C17:50.YELLOW-8: who said i didn't?
[PM] C17:50.YELLOW-8 -> C79:75.QUICK-8: monkas
Do not underestimate my loyalites. Femchars do not distract me.