Self Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kieran. C, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Kieran. C

Kieran. C Neutrino

Nebulae:
    Hello, my name is Kieran. C on steam or you might know me as John Miller on the server. I was first brought to the concept of roleplay when my parents bought my garry's mod. My first roleplay server I tried out was PoliceRP Defcon Nations which I found to be a very toxic and pay to win community (You could buy ranks on the server and not just VIP or anything I mean the rank of Owner) that in general was fun at first to write apps and join divisions in the police force but then it just wasn't fun. Then I moved on from that to FiveM Roleplay which is a modded multiplayer modification for Gta 5 that has many servers that are pretty decent but I decided to join one that was decent as one point in time called Pennsylvania State Police Roleplay and it ended up to be just like Dedcon but a little better so then I got tired of FiveM and proceded to come back to Garry's Mod which was where I played off and on for some time on many communities like Synergy Roleplay and some others. Then I came to this community which was exactly what I was looking for so I'm looking forward to playing here and experiencing new roleplay experiences.

• nebulous nebulous x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Bryce Stava

Bryce Stava Gorillaz Enthusiast
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
  3. Dingus

Dingus Atom

Nebulae:
  4. Nyanpasu

Nyanpasu Official Pepper Alt.
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Hey what's up! It's good to have you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice