Self Introduction

Kieran. C

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hello, my name is Kieran. C on steam or you might know me as John Miller on the server. I was first brought to the concept of roleplay when my parents bought my garry's mod. My first roleplay server I tried out was PoliceRP Defcon Nations which I found to be a very toxic and pay to win community (You could buy ranks on the server and not just VIP or anything I mean the rank of Owner) that in general was fun at first to write apps and join divisions in the police force but then it just wasn't fun. Then I moved on from that to FiveM Roleplay which is a modded multiplayer modification for Gta 5 that has many servers that are pretty decent but I decided to join one that was decent as one point in time called Pennsylvania State Police Roleplay and it ended up to be just like Dedcon but a little better so then I got tired of FiveM and proceded to come back to Garry's Mod which was where I played off and on for some time on many communities like Synergy Roleplay and some others. Then I came to this community which was exactly what I was looking for so I'm looking forward to playing here and experiencing new roleplay experiences.

Nyanpasu

:))))))))
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hey what's up! It's good to have you.