[SERIOUS] New York Bombing

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yeah if you haven't yet found out, I am saying that the zionists who hate arabs are fucking zionists, even if not all zionists hate arabs

It isn't what zionism was when it was established, but zionists today do hate on arabs. And it's not wrong to hate them, you don't have to try and tell me zionists don't do it just because you want to defend them. Giving reasons on why they do it doesn't remove the fact that they actually do it
they're zionists as part of their belief, just like there are christian nationalists or christian globalists, it has nothing to do with their ideology.

zionists today hate arabs because arabs hate them, zionism still for the tenth thousand time never specifies anything related to war, it's the basis to nationalism in israel, come here and create a state, the rest is left out for the jews to decide.

but really what we do now is to keep walking around in circles and circles, zionists hate arabs, they do, but zionism doesn't instruct them to, their hate comes from multiple different events that led for their hate to come.

it came through the war with the arabs, it came through the religious hate, it came through the different mentalities both people share, i don't see what's the issue.

Reactions: List

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
they're zionists as part of their belief, just like there are christian nationalists or christian globalists, it has nothing to do with their ideology.

zionists today hate arabs because arabs hate them, zionism still for the tenth thousand time never specifies anything related to war, it's the basis to nationalism in israel, come here and create a state, the rest is left out for the jews to decide.

but really what we do now is to keep walking around in circles and circles, zionists hate arabs, they do, but zionism doesn't instruct them to, their hate comes from multiple different events that led for their hate to come.

it came through the war with the arabs, it came through the religious hate, it came through the different mentalities both people share, i don't see what's the issue.

I agree.
The original thing after all was to badmouth Israelis who push multiculturalism into Europe and reject it in Israel.
It was my mistake by mashing together the zionists who are nationalistic and the cucks who want arabs to fuck Israel up.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I agree.
The original thing after all was to badmouth Israelis who push multiculturalism into Europe and reject it in Israel.
It was my mistake by mashing together the zionists who are nationalistic and the cucks who want arabs to fuck Israel up.
did you see the same people who posted 'death to the arabs' post posts pro multiculturalism?

if you did it's because the EU is trying to fuck us over when it comes to the conflict with the arabs. always thinking them for the victims and always giving them a hand when they blow and kill us. they think that the more multiculutralism fails the sooner europe will wake up to understand that islam isn't friendly and finally see things from our prespective

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
did you see the same people who posted 'death to the arabs' post posts pro multiculturalism?

No, I saw Israelis who said racism is bad don't do that Europe, and I saw Israelis who said that Israel is for jews not for you non-jews
And as I already said, in my head formed the image of the average jew who thinks both of those things, which is ofcourse invalid.
My bad

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
No, I saw Israelis who said racism is bad don't do that Europe, and I saw Israelis who said that Israel is for jews not for you non-jews
And as I already said, in my head formed the image of the average jew who thinks both of those things, which is ofcourse invalid.
My bad

half the people who like immigrants in europe here don't want it because they like marxism, they do it because they had enough of europeans acting like moral compasses telling us what to do and to tolerate killers and terrorists, they think that when europe will finally start to bleed its people will realize the threat which is already happening

the other half is made out of a bunch of leftists who want us to accept immigrants from sudan and syria. bozi hertzog would've actually opened our gates to them if he had won the elections in 2015, they think that the people who come from syria are innocent kids and women who can't hurt nobody and not giving them a hand makes us as bad as the neutral countries during the holocaust

Last edited:

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
half the people who like immigrants in europe here don't want it because they like marxism, they do it because they had enough of europeans acting like moral compasses telling us what to do and to tolerate killers and terrorists, they think that when europe will finally start to bleed its people will realize the threat which is already happening

the other half is made out of a bunch of leftists who want us to accept immigrants from sudan and syria. bozi hertzog would've actually opened our gates to them if he had won the elections in 2015, they think that the people who come from syria are innocent kids and women who can't hurt nobody and not giving them a hand makes us as bad as the neutral countries during the holocaust

Yeah, only problem is that the people have already realized the threat here but we can't do anything about it, since the mainstream media just calls every resistance movement racist. They are currently trying to ban nordfront from Finland because some junkie leftist got killed during a small riot that the resistance members made.
The junkie had (from my understanding) spat on one of the resistance members, and got punched in the face. He later died in a hospital.
The majority of Finland would want the borders closed but can't because that would be racist ofc

Avian

Quark
Nebulae
Everyone blames the bombing on Arabs (or some favor to blame Muslims, though I feel a lot don't know the difference), yet I'm Syrian and I am the one being bombed (or let's say, our house in Syria was blown to smithereens by some Russians and our home country is being robbed of value), and there are still Europeans and Americans in ISIS (though apparently people are in denial of this).
It's funny when people pull the 'terrorist' joke on me, but not when it's actually full-blown discrimination (which thankfully I haven't experienced... yet).

Also, Serious Threads on an immature gaming community always fail in my experience (hint: jokes everywhere).