Server browser problem.

scrumpy

full brain crab main
Nebulae
I recently wanted to play some Prophunt or play a different gamemode, because i'm horribly bored. Sadly, the browser does not load all the servers and only shows a small bunch even after waiting a lot.
UXLStUF.jpg

Constas

Quark
Nebulae
Stop refreshing and refresh again, or restart your game.

MakTavish

Neutrino
Nebulae
Never heard of it before, only tip i can give you is restart the game or try starting in administrator mode.

Masky

Full time lurker, Part time social anxiety attack.
Nebulae
Have you tried the legacy browser? If it loads everything better it should be easy to sort by game mode and find some prop-hunt servers in whatever language you want. if it doesn't load then you can try stopping the refresh and refreshing all in the legacy browser.

scrumpy

full brain crab main
Nebulae
Neither the normal nor legacy browser works. It seems to also persist on other computers and on different Source games, so I'm afraid there's something with our network here.

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
I'm gonna take a guess and say this has to do with the region you are in and GMod not searching for servers outside of your region. Could be wrong. You can always just use Gametracker to browse Garry's Mod servers as an alternative.

You can try to type sv_region "255" into console and refresh the server list. That's all I can think of sadly. There is always the factoryreset.bat in the garrysmod root directory that can reset your game and such that fixes a lot of issues.

scrumpy

full brain crab main
Nebulae
I'm gonna take a guess and say this has to do with the region you are in and GMod not searching for servers outside of your region. Could be wrong. You can always just use Gametracker to browse Garry's Mod servers as an alternative.

You can try to type sv_region "255" into console and refresh the server list. That's all I can think of sadly. There is always the factoryreset.bat in the garrysmod root directory that can reset your game and such that fixes a lot of issues.

Thanks for the response, will try out!