Recruitment Servers Tab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strixz

The real OG
Nebulae
Hi as many of you know, I myself, along with many other people are lazy twats who can't be arsed to look through the server list to find hl2rp or ww3rp despite them having their own tabs. Please, someone, be an absolute babe and contribute to our diabetes by adding a server tab.
@Blacknig @Blackquill
@alex

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
You know you can add the IPs to your favourites in the Legacy Server browser right? Then you have them easily accessible and don't have to look for them.

Reactions: List

Strixz

The real OG
Nebulae
You know you can add the IPs to your favourites in the Legacy Server browser right? Then you have them easily accessible and don't have to look for them.
Yeah but i have like 400GB of addons and have to wait 10 years for my gmod. I just want other people to do the work :D

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Yeah but i have like 400GB of addons and have to wait 10 years for my gmod. I just want other people to do the work :smiley:

But you don't even need to open the game to view the legacy server browser, it's built right into steam.

Strixz

The real OG
Nebulae
But you don't even need to open the game to view the legacy server browser, it's built right into steam.
Happy_Suicide.jpg
im smart

Status
Not open for further replies.