Serious Shadowplay issue

AdamiX

Electron
Nebulae
Hya folks.
So basically I've got kind of serious issue with NVIDIA's Shadowplay. While trying to turn it on via my GeForce Experience it says that launching failed and I shall reboot my computer (apparently no results after doing so). I am also missing Nvidia Streamer Service in services.msc. I've tried reinstalling GeForce experience and installing older driver, without any results.
Help appreciated. :grinning:

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Hya folks.
So basically I've got kind of serious issue with NVIDIA's Shadowplay. While trying to turn it on via my GeForce Experience it says that launching failed and I shall reboot my computer (apparently no results after doing so). I am also missing Nvidia Streamer Service in services.msc. I've tried reinstalling GeForce experience and installing older driver, without any results.
Help appreciated. :grinning:
install newest vers. drivers of your gpu
also what gpu + cpu are you running? i think some of the older ones dont run shadowplay

AdamiX

Electron
Nebulae
install newest vers. drivers of your gpu
also what gpu + cpu are you running? i think some of the older ones dont run shadowplay

Hey. I've got the newest drivers available. My graphics and CPU were running shadowplay without any issue (I was actively posting vids recorded by the software on forums). Re-install of both drivers and GeForce experience gave me no results.

Reactions: List