*shakes his head*

Zeo Mause

Papa Bear
Nebulae
My father brought me from his computer shop, an intact Alienware laptop from some idiots that were going to throw it away. A $1,300 laptop... going to be trash. I don't know if people are losing brain cells, but those folks are D U M B as shit.

Dwight-Schrute-Shakes-Head-and-Rolls-Eyes.gif

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
just graduated my high school as a valedictorian with 4.0 GPA and instantly got a doctorate from harvard summa cum laude thanks to this information. much appreciated

Reactions: List

Masky

Full time lurker, Part time social anxiety attack.
Nebulae
What was wrong with the laptop that they wanted to throw it away? It couldn't have been completely in working order if they wanted to just trash it.

Chris .P. Bacon

Proud Redcoat
Nebulae
I heard a story from my cousins boyfriend that one of his customers wanted an entirely white PC, white parts, white case etc. They could not find a white motherboards so they instead bought a expensive black mother board and decided to spray paint it white. The customer then came back 2 days later with his white spray painted mother board and complained that it was not working and tried to get a refund.

TL;DR: Some idiot spray painted his motherboard white and tied to refund it.

Zeo Mause

Papa Bear
Nebulae
What was wrong with the laptop that they wanted to throw it away? It couldn't have been completely in working order if they wanted to just trash it.

I really don't know. My father told me that the customer brought it in with the hard drive and the PC itself. Said that the hard drive is wiped and didn't want it. So, I got a spare Windows 7 disk (should have gotten a Windows 10 disk, but, oh well) and got it up and running. Pretty nice little thing. Took all yesterday to add the drivers, but, in the end, well worth it.