Shall I come back to RP?

Do you want me to Roleplay here again? (Read below first \/ \/ \/ \/)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nebulae
So before I took a break I recieved alot of hate so i thought "Why not stop if no one likes me?" and i did. If you think I'm a minger then you havn't seen me RP recently. I took about 3 1/2 months away from the server.
I play on another server I am not going to name (advertising rules) and i have every whitelist other then that of OTA. I am doing well as the IC head of CWU and a Vortigaunt character as well as a really annoying Zombie Character who is always there when you need him least.

The question is, does anyone want me to Roleplay here again? (As you see i have got alot better)

vote in pole...

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
heroin is both a better waste of your time and cooler
ot: do what u want man, dont let people hold you back

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
roleplay is kinda gay dont do it

If it's Summer for you and you want to, go ahead and roleplay. If you think it'll take up too much time, don't. Simple as that, really.

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
So before I took a break I recieved alot of hate so i thought "Why not stop if no one likes me?" and i did. If you think I'm a minger then you havn't seen me RP recently. I took about 3 1/2 months away from the server.
I play on another server I am not going to name (advertising rules) and i have every whitelist other then that of OTA. I am doing well as the IC head of CWU and a Vortigaunt character as well as a really annoying Zombie Character who is always there when you need him least.

The question is, does anyone want me to Roleplay here again? (As you see i have got alot better)

vote in pole...
>Is twenty seven
>can’t make an decent app to save their life
>”Why does no one like me”
If you want to come back just come back don’t make a post like “Plz like me ploxie plox make me feel better” just prove you’re a good RPer by actually Rping

Slimaaconroy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
just a question, was this your first clockwork based serious rp server?

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
i mean is it that hard to join the server and just play for a few its not like that decision should be on people in the community

do what you want

personally though i’d wait for c8 before returning back because d47 is trash and you’ll get bored fast of the crappy map

Slimaaconroy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
it was my first serious roleplay server
well that explains a lot, im sure if you work well on an app and read the rules and general information carefully you can most likely get whatever whitelist you wanted, i reccommend playing citizen for a while before going for a whitelist, however

Nebulae
well that explains a lot, im sure if you work well on an app and read the rules and general information carefully you can most likely get whatever whitelist you wanted, i reccommend playing citizen for a while before going for a whitelist, however
ive been doing that the entire time but i get no respect or love and i said "Fuck this shit, no one likes or wants me here so ill just go somewhere where im respected."

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The more you whine about being disliked the more you're going to be disliked. It's called whining and begging for attention and no one likes it. Provided you're not banned, if you want to roleplay here then just do it, don't seek out validation from the player base.

If you want respect, earn it, it won't be handed to you on a silver platter. If you want people to like you, give them a reason to like you, whining about how no one likes you just makes you look pitiful.