Shit that happened in your school(s)

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Post wild shit that happened in your school, whether it was years ago or recently
Most of the stories I have are from when I was somewhat young, so without further ado:

There was this kid who wouldn't stop farting, burping and more. I'm not even joking nor exaggerating; he would expel flatulence at a moments notice. All of this happened pretty much everywhere he went, even in class. We'll call him Timmy.

One day Timmy unleashed the kraken. I was right behind him as he let out a toxic cloud of ass gas into my face while I was writing shit down. The kid infront of him turned around to see what was going on and Timmy released a large burp he had probably been holding for two months. I clinged for my life as his best accomplishment in his life filled up inside of my lungs. Everyone was looking at Timmy who looked more than happy to unleash even more liquid ass into the room. They all started telling him to stop and some even called for the teacher, who didn't seem to give not even half a damn. Timmy broke down into tears, having just been defeated. I thought we were victorious and he learned his lessons, but no. He stood up, shit just got real. He howled a loud banshee call/screech and charged at me with full might (none, in terms of actual physical strength). He tried clawing and biting me, but his most effective attack was his uncontrollable burping straight in my face. The teacher simply watched while telling him to calm down. After a while of dodging and 100% pain, he did, and the bell rang not soon after.
What the fuck.

Then there was this one time where another kid who was good at kicking balls really far into the sky fucked up with epic proportions. He often kicked them out of the court by accident, which got him in trouble a lot, but nowhere near as close as this. I watched him kick a ball into the air, and it stayed there for a good while. When I saw it come down, it landed right ontop of a poor little kid who got absolutely destroyed from the impact. The teacher who was observing the courtyard saw it and started walking towards him. This is when he realized, that this time, he was royally fucked for good.

Another epic fuckup was when a kid brought a fake card which was overpowered and started beating everyone playing cards. At some point he gained a fuckton of them from his unwarranted victories and some other loser came crying to the teachers. This caused the school to ban cards entirely. To no one's surprise, this sparked a lot of lulz from nerds.

And to finish my collection of stories, we had this nerdy girl who wore glasses and usually had mucus coming out of her nose. It's like she didn't know what tissues were, which I'm pretty sure was the case. One time we were in class with no teachers and I don't remember why, but she said "la ferme" (french for shut up) to someone, then burst into tears. The white knights and girl clique started comforting her and saying stupid shit such as "It's alright she meant "la ferme" (which also happens to mean farm) as in the farm". The things they said were laughably dumb.

Your turn

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
One kid called josh once punched my teacher in the neck, causing her to be disabled or some shit.
I once typed "Gas the jews" on a school computer and got banned from them for like a week
last year (I think it was) during early summer some lass had a seizure doing cooking. (Not that extreme or shit but it was the first I've seen someone have a seizure)

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
this reminds me of 4chan school greentext stories in 2010 that were blatantly fake and everyone thought they were fucking hilarious but they were just mildly amusing

there were no like epic funny meme happenings in my school, just a lot of fights

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
this reminds me of 4chan school greentext stories in 2010 that were blatantly fake and everyone thought they were fucking hilarious but they were just mildly amusing
> be me, coolest kid in school
> shit bandit
> Throw shit at teacher XDDDD
> Plan against autistic kid
> True story

An amalgamation of about 3 shitty green text stories I recall.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
people used to wipe shit on the toilet walls.. probably a result of the people taking RCs sold as legal highs
thought youd come out with a story about people plugging ket in the toilets and railing cocaine on the sinks... looks like the schools in ol glesga town aint as hard as theyd have you believe

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
thought youd come out with a story about people plugging ket in the toilets and railing cocaine on the sinks... looks like the schools in ol glesga town aint as hard as theyd have you believe

nah the worst we had was a guy attacking a teacher after takin something dodgy in the toilets. iirc some woodworking teacher took him out and ended his druggie rampage. couple times we had guys from other schools come over with hammers and shit but they never had the nuts to do anything and got scared away by teachers every time. the poo art was the most significant thing tbh.. seeing it with my own eyes probably helped mold me into the person i am today

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
this one guy was caught being on snapchat one day (like several weeks ago) by our teachers, and the other day (today) we were allowed to have phones for various activities but he wasn't allowed cus he would do it again (which he did) and then he threw a tantrum
were all 14 btw in our class

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
oh yeah we had an alcoholic chemistry teacher (we used to think he would drink ethanol out the back room because the dude fuckin stunk of straight spirits) too and people used to play back recordings of the bell and he'd think the class had ended like 30 minutes early

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
saw some huge crowd on the field, usually that means something happened. so me and some friends went over and they're all screaming at a hedge, or walking around being weird. then the hedge shakes, another school seems to be trying to get in. then they apparently got in at the woods behind the school but I don't believe that. we all then got locked in our form rooms and missed out period 5 then had an assembly. the head couldn't be arsed to say what happened so she started talking about 'killer clowns'

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
i remember there was this attention seeker emo when I was in year 8 who came up to the outside window of a ground floor maths class and started shouting at everyone with a butter knife in her hand, then started threatening people in our year via facebook alts which were clearly fucking alts.
literal plebian

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
My sis is not that much younger than me. Last year we went to the same school together. This day in particular, the last-years (including myself) were having a sports day at a big arena. Incidentally, my parents were both away for a week so I was alone caring for my sis.
Every morning my sis goes to school earlier than me to hang out with her friends. I arrived at around 8AM that day, and when I got there I saw a lot of people looking generally sad. Didn't care much for it, but when I got to the place we were gonna gather my pals came up to me and said they'd seen my sister crying. Once again, wasn't unusual so I just moved on.

Once at the arena our principal shows up and we all gather.
Apparently, that same morning a girl had had a heart-attack and collapsed while they were playing in the yard.

Afterwards the principal came up directly to me, told me to sit down. He told me that the girl that had a heart-attack was in my sisters class and my sister had been there to see it. They had tried to contact my parents but they hadn't picked up. I asked for the girls name, and it turned out to be my sisters best-friend, a girl I knew very well too.

I ended up going back to the school with the principal, grabbing my sister and going home. Afterwards we just sat there talking for a while about the thing.

Aziatsky

Proton
Nebulae
some girl was being weird (making stupid comments) to the point where she was asked to leave so she stood up and yelled "FINE" and smacked her own ass before storming out

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
Righty !

Let me tell the tale of a fight that kinda scared me.
So i was in 9th grade, and this shithead kid was trying to piss me off, so i exposed him by saying who he had a crush on, and the bell rang.

So i was walking home, he ran at me afterwards, and punched me in the back of the head, he then started laughing and shit talking, so I turned around and fucking sank my nail ( I dont cut them very often) into his eye, so i booked it back home because I thought I blinded him.
He had his eye lids blue and out of proportions, but he was fine

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Man the schools I went too must've been boring as shit.

Most exciting thing that ever happened was my classmate and his brother doing grafitti in various places around the school

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
My sis is not that much younger than me. Last year we went to the same school together. This day in particular, the last-years (including myself) were having a sports day at a big arena. Incidentally, my parents were both away for a week so I was alone caring for my sis.
Every morning my sis goes to school earlier than me to hang out with her friends. I arrived at around 8AM that day, and when I got there I saw a lot of people looking generally sad. Didn't care much for it, but when I got to the place we were gonna gather my pals came up to me and said they'd seen my sister crying. Once again, wasn't unusual so I just moved on.

Once at the arena our principal shows up and we all gather.
Apparently, that same morning a girl had had a heart-attack and collapsed while they were playing in the yard.

Afterwards the principal came up directly to me, told me to sit down. He told me that the girl that had a heart-attack was in my sisters class and my sister had been there to see it. They had tried to contact my parents but they hadn't picked up. I asked for the girls name, and it turned out to be my sisters best-friend, a girl I knew very well too.

I ended up going back to the school with the principal, grabbing my sister and going home. Afterwards we just sat there talking for a while about the thing.
Alright, since I got a few questions directly to me I'll try and give some more info.
First of all, yes, sadly the girl died later in the hospital. We still have a photo of her in our home, and we went to her funeral the day after. Shit was very, I dunno. I can't say me and my sister were just sad, we felt kinda empty. In school they had a moment of silence for the girl and set up an altar so we went by and put up some notes to honor her.

School had managed to get ahold of my parents, and they both came home the next day. (My father is an officer in the navy and was out on a one week training with one of the ships he commands, when he got the news he literally broke of the training for everyone and they went home.)

Generally things are good now, luckily my sister doesn't seem to have been impacted to much however she can still explain everything that happened in detail like if she was standing there right now.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
oh yes
I forgot the various times people got caught smoking in the toilets like retards
and rumours about year 8's "doing" it in the disabled toilet for those sick kicks
and this ugly bitch going on a mad one and punching the head teacher + senior staff before getting taken off by the police and shortly after getting expelled.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
oh someone wrote 'auschwitz was lit' all over the wall somewhere
infront of a fucking cctv camera