shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
>chrome
please tell me why someone who is concerned with their privacy (hence why theyre deleting tracking cookies) would be using the browser that essentially just faxes John Q Google your social security number
u-use brave?

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
>chrome
please tell me why someone who is concerned with their privacy (hence why theyre deleting tracking cookies) would be using the browser that essentially just faxes John Q Google your social security number
Bruh if you care that much just use tor or something

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
yeah let me, a gay person, use the browser made by a homophobe lmao
also brave is literally designed to make you consoom
i assume you're already using mozilla firefox. it was co-founded by the exact same homophobe.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
>chrome
me after reading a /g/ privacy schizopost once

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

i dont have enough self restraint id go on the dark web and see things id rather not have seen

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
the biggest shitpost of all is that i literally made a programming language that uses nothing but pained screams and wrote an interpreter for it
unknown.png
1wPoF3z.png

D

Deleted member 3818

>chrome
Every mainstream browser will do this though, tor and a search engine like duck duck go is the best way to moderately protect your data from corporations whilst not sacrificing too much convenience and simplicity.

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae

i dont have enough self restraint id go on the dark web and see things id rather not have seen
schizophrenia affects the brain in three main areas-