Serious shmeldor skrollz: TES discord ronpaul

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
So, I have been racking my brain for the past several weeks about wanting to do some genuine RP in the Elder Scrolls universe and the idea has popped up to toy around with the idea of using Discord to this very end. I was curious if this was something anyone else might be on board with the idea.

We could do it just purely text-based ronjohns or we could go quasi-D&D with a loose system of rolling/character sheet style stuff. I'd like to see if this is something others might want to jump in on though if at all before measuring and cutting the specifics of how it'd roll. I've got a lot of DMing/GMing experience under my belt so im confident enough that if there's an interest I could work some magic to make it happen.

Tell me what you think y'all.

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
What did you have in mind? On Discord or Elder Scrolls Online?

Cindy

Nebulae
What did you have in mind? On Discord or Elder Scrolls Online?

Discord, ESO is not the timeframe/setting I’m looking at. Ideally I’d like to do during or even post Skyrim and within the province itself mayhaps

Cindy

Nebulae
This makes me moister than an oyster

iInrzps.png

soon.mp4

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Discord, ESO is not the timeframe/setting I’m looking at. Ideally I’d like to do during or even post Skyrim and within the province itself mayhaps

I’ll give it a shot

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
I'm definitely in but I'll have to tweak my characters background unless we do the chad setting which is beginning of the fourth era

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
any status report on this one chief

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
beginning of the fourth era is the most chad setting

- everyone recovering from oblivion crisis
- high demand for mercs
- beginning of imperial decline
- beginning of the rise of the dominion
- accession war
- tensions in sykrim
- tensions in hamemrfell

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Idk man I think First era is the most chad era, You got the nerevarine the dwarves the battle for red mountain, the fucking gods creating the world and the daedra boiz finna bool on the mortals, You got kings like fucking talos

Personally I'd love to see a game set in the First era or even a dlc, Where you can meet the snow elves the dwarves and the chimer.

much like anime avatars, if you have fashwave as your avatar you do not get an opinion sorry

Reactions: List