should good christians roleplay?

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
Hello old and new friends

I am something of an old-timer, been on Neb a while back, been on Lemonpunch before
Dropping by to hola at a few blokes here
I may or may not be considering dipping my toes back in roleplay

The question being : can you have a good time as a standard player, without needing to go through the whole applications process ?
Is there room for civvies to interact with other factions, have some interesting development, etc ?

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Hey there

Been advancing through life, bit more adult, few missing teeth, clearer headspace
Mostly good stuff

HBU
Still running this place

Finished college, waiting for new game releases while trying to figure out some future shit

All in all, not bad.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
Still running this place

Finished college, waiting for new game releases while trying to figure out some future shit

All in all, not bad.
I left when you were Admin or around that rank
Going up the ladder I see - got the 15k posts to show, too

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I left when you were Admin or around that rank
Going up the ladder I see - got the 15k posts to show, too
Been headstaff and SD since the start of neb

I worked my way up in LP and when the big drama happened we split off and made our own thing here.

Have to say I'm kinda humbled at how long we've lasted, as we're nearly at our 3 year anniversary

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Ay
As someone who for the past few months when he’s been on the server basically only played civvies, hell yeah it’s possible and fun

Feels like less of a chore than most factions since you choose urself when and how much u feel like playing

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
Been headstaff and SD since the start of neb

I worked my way up in LP and when the big drama happened we split off and made our own thing here.

Have to say I'm kinda humbled at how long we've lasted, as we're nearly at our 3 year anniversary
My memory failed me then

I was half-expecting Nebulous to have gone to dust every time I came lurking

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
The question being : can you have a good time as a standard player, without needing to go through the whole applications process ?
Is there room for civvies to interact with other factions, have some interesting development, etc ?
nah but feel most free to try it out and see for yourself
welcome

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
The question being : can you have a good time as a standard player, without needing to go through the whole applications process? Is there room for civvies to interact with other factions, have some interesting development, etc ?

I think so. If you haven't played in a while like I have, you might remember two barriers that, in a way, prevented citizens from getting further than they would probably want - the gas in the sewers, and how hard it was to get loyalty points. From my limited experience on the server, I've noticed that loyalty points are given more freely, which in my opinion lets loyalist-inclined characters to advance into some more interesting roleplay with the privileges each working class gives you. Also, it's possible to go to the outlands out of the gate and chill with the big dogs without having to give an arm and a leg for people to ferry you.

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
I think so. If you haven't played in a while like I have, you might remember two barriers that, in a way, prevented citizens from getting further than they would probably want - the gas in the sewers, and how hard it was to get loyalty points. From my limited experience on the server, I've noticed that loyalty points are given more freely, which in my opinion lets loyalist-inclined characters to advance into some more interesting roleplay with the privileges each working class gives you. Also, it's possible to go to the outlands out of the gate and chill with the big dogs without having to give an arm and a leg for people to ferry you.
That's very reassuring

I remember on c17, the usual game was to whore out tokens through rations, workshifts and other small deals, to eventually buy an olive Hazmat from a BMD and fuck off to Rebelville, in the sewers

If there's a little more to do than that as a citizen, that's great

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
No gas, no buy/selling stuff as rebels - you get gear through events or being smart and hitting cops/CWU and such.

Otherwise the city is the main focus now from people because they aren't locked behind gas valuing gear anymore. The city is honestly better than its ever been.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
That's very reassuring

I remember on c17, the usual game was to whore out tokens through rations, workshifts and other small deals, to eventually buy an olive Hazmat from a BMD and fuck off to Rebelville, in the sewers

Tokens are useless in rebel roleplay. Blackquill put the 99% in the 1% and made every one equal.