Nebulae
It's like if I changed my forum name to 'Jack'
It isn't the same

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It's very necessary.
Why are you trying to mainstream dilusion?

Look its not necessary and this thread is completely dumb and facing the facts might hurt your feelings but facts dont care about your feelings.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I never liked the name poopship mcgee but you dont see me making a thread about it

I wasn't the one who made the thread, dweeb.

Get out of HERE WITH YOUR BLATANT BAIT YOU INSIGNIFICNANTE LITELE CUCKHOLD FUCKER! REEEEEEEEEE!

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I wasn't the one who made the thread, dweeb.

Get out of HERE WITH YOUR BLATANT BAIT YOU INSIGNIFICNANTE LITELE CUCKHOLD FUCKER! REEEEEEEEEE!
That wasnt the point I was trying to make. The point I was trying to make is that this thread is not necessary since a lot of people dont like each others names.

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
Why are you trying to mainstream dilusion?

Look its not necessary and this thread is completely dumb and facing the facts might hurt your feelings but facts dont care about your feelings.
Alright, calm it crusader. This was supposed to be a meme and all but you're taking it seriously.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Alright, calm it crusader. This was supposed to be a meme and all but you're taking it seriously.
Meme
1. an idea, belief or belief system, or pattern of behavior that spreads throughout a culture either vertically by cultural inheritance (as by parents to children) or horizontally by cultural acquisition (as by peers, information media, and entertainment media)

This is not a meme. Youre just being delusional again.

Reactions: List

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Meme
1. an idea, belief or belief system, or pattern of behavior that spreads throughout a culture either vertically by cultural inheritance (as by parents to children) or horizontally by cultural acquisition (as by peers, information media, and entertainment media)

This is not a meme. Youre just being delusional again.
A meme is not definable, and if that is what you think a meme is, you're wrong.

This is a pretty bad meme though.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.