rice
chicken
what more does a man need

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
alright boys

its time to put my big boy pants on, acknowledge that i'm very much into cooking (and pretty good at it, too) and really stick my neck out for some good equipment

the first of which will be these (hopefully, maybe, possibly);

681983380_1_720x928.jpg

this the Global Teikoku 5 piece knife set.

each knife is made from one piece of steel and they're made in Japan, so you know this is some real authentic shit. they're one of the best brands for knives you can get in the price range i'm willing to spend.

the set comes with an 11cm utility knife, a 14cm vegetable (chopping, really) knife, 20cm cooks knife and a 22cm bread knife.

this will be the first in what will be a bankruptcy-worthy conglomeration of equipment that i will be gradually procuring. i think i'll go for a good set of stainless steel pans next, or a sous vide setup.

it's time to dip my toes in the big boy scene.

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I want to shoutout @sots for teaching me how to poach an egg on a shitty discord call what feels like a year ago - this man might not know it but he’s fed me hundreds of meals from this knowledge alone and I wanna say I love you homie you’re the best

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
I want to shoutout @sots for teaching me how to poach an egg on a shitty discord call what feels like a year ago - this man might not know it but he’s fed me hundreds of meals from this knowledge alone and I wanna say I love you homie you’re the best
the fact you didnt know how to poach an egg really shows how much of a fucking millennial you are

sots

community bear
Nebulae
a poached egg is the most dangerous and intimidating of all egg meals.

but once you learn about the whirlpool vroom vreoom vrooom method its a lot easier :)
enjjoy tommy g man. i kiss you on the mouth.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
i feel i must make a statement on behalf of cheese

despite @`impulse's retardation it is, in fact, perfectly okay to purchase pre-shredded cheese. if you think it isn't okay to purchase pre-shredded cheese, you are either british or stupid.

that is all.

e:
you'd find that, in actuality, pre-shredded cheese has properties that freshly shredded cheese doesn't in a lot of cases and that can often be relevant to certain recipes.

naturally yes there are certain instances where fresh shredded cheese is better, but that isn't always the case.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i feel i must make a statement on behalf of cheese

despite @`impulse's retardation it is, in fact, perfectly okay to purchase pre-shredded cheese. if you think it isn't okay to purchase pre-shredded cheese, you are either british or stupid.

that is all.
Wait why is pre-shredded cheese not okay?

I speak from experience and say pre-shredded is great and loads of people use it here....

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Wait why is pre-shredded cheese not okay?

I speak from experience and say pre-shredded is great and loads of people use it here....
some people are elitist and legitimately believe that pre-shredded cheese isn't okay

it's like saying 'knife-skills'

adam ragusea spits on people who say 'knife-skills' and 'pre-shredded cheese is bad'

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
Yeah let me just buy a more expensive bag of pre-shredded cheese when cheese is already expensive to begin with, instead of just shredding it myself because I'm too much of a lazy prick to grate something for 5 seconds

Not to mention the pre-shredded SHITE is covered in starch to prevent clumps so you're getting objectively inferior taste for more money

It's literally never worth it to buy pre-shredded cheese unless you've been recently lobotomized

sots

community bear
Nebulae
adam ragusea spits on people who say 'knife-skills'
who?? huh? is this adam your god of hating cats and generally being quite stupid and idiotic? do you go to bed at night calling out for big adam bentusea to deliver you the ten billion fold nippon steel samurai desu ah henry-chan bread knife??? huh?