Serious show us your pets GOD DAMNIT

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
p.jpeg

Here's my grandmother's dog
He might look and act young, but he's 12
Photo credit: my dad
Reminds me of my own pupper I lost about 2 years ago, He passed away at the age of 15.
09311c62a716212368355adffb10e944.png

I really miss the little guy. You truly learn to appreciate your time here with them when they're getting old.

D

Deleted member 1048

I've been tasked with what could only be described as being the most responsible of them all, that being.
Dog and Catsitting my grandparents animals
waXFmaR.jpg

n38RqnU.jpg

bIPgsqE.jpg

SYw6Fq7.jpg

VoUzIrD.jpg

D

Deleted member 1392

I've been tasked with what could only be described as being the most responsible of them all, that being.
Dog and Catsitting my grandparents animals
waXFmaR.jpg

n38RqnU.jpg

bIPgsqE.jpg

SYw6Fq7.jpg

VoUzIrD.jpg
The cat looks quite like the owner tbh

Especially the last picture.

D

Deleted member 19

EZNYFZ3.jpg

UPMs6Dz.jpg

bunnies are everywhere now for some reason.

these 2 hopped into the chicken area and they didn't seem to mind each other.

they're unofficial pets, for however long they stay around.

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
9f727f5d7e98838955702ba5db0ad2b2.jpg

He has lost quite some weight now, though he's not losing any more for now which is good. Small boy wants to fight and I'll be there for him till the last minute, here's hoping he gets to live past his 9th birthday.

He's alright, symptoms-wise, and here you can see him enjoying a nap after tuna meal.

It's been a month and 3 days since this picture was taken, more or less. That's all he's lasted, but it's still a lot considering the state he was in. Unluckily enough my wish of him reaching July for his 9th birthday wasn't fulfilled, but I'm just glad he's now resting after his long fight. When he began refusing to eat we knew his days were counted, and yet he still lasted more than we expected, surpassing his own limits once again. I can't say I'm not sad, but part of me is happy he's better now.

For those who may be in a similar situation I was this past month, with many doubts flying about and many questions left unanswered, I feel you and you can talk to me if you need. Additionally, think of your pet first, spend time with him or her and when the time comes, take the wise decision, even if it seems cold or cruel. Their lives are short and we're here to fill them with joy and treats, don't let your pets suffer pain and misery just because you want to keep them for a week or two longer, it's really not worth it and it will a heavy weight in your shoulders when you come to realize you could've avoided all those bad times.

To put your little friend to sleep is a painful, hard decision. But I will never, ever, regret putting my pet's health and well-being before my very own emotions, because we owe them that much. Good night everyone, I just thought I'd give this chapter some closure and drop a few wise words for all the pet owners who may read this. May you all have all the luck in the world that wasn't granted to me, and may your pets be safe and sound for years to come (and you, owners, as well!).