Serious show us your pets GOD DAMNIT

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I had an urge to show her off again
image0.jpg

here’s her finally using the bed I got for her when she was a pup. Entered her first heat a few days ago

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
moron kept on whining about wanting to be let out so i strapped gear around him and sat him on a chair

hasn't left for an hour
PZ6Lo6p.jpg

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I sorta saw this is the only place I can put this and fit but it’s a bit of a sad story.

Not even a pet but it basically feels like a pet at this point. But basically I live in the woods. And we have a herd of Doe that bed on our property and basically have become our pets at this point.

But yesterday evening my neighbor called me to say that one of our deer was seen around our backyard and she said it looked hurt. So I went out to see and saw a single Doe bedded down underneath one of our pine trees that still has its needles since it’s a pine tree. And I saw that her trial she left was just covered with blood. Just blood absolutely everywhere.

I kept an eye on it until we lost the sun a couple minutes later. And I just had to hope it’d be alright until I could call the Game Warden the next day.

Then today comes by. I go out and find her right back at the spot she was yesterday. Although now barely moving and I got within literal spitting distance before she finally twitched and moved.

Went out to my local supply store and bought some straw and corn to try and feed her. And I set some straw and corn down for her in my old play house.
image0.jpg

Went back inside for a bit then came back out to check on her and found her here
image1.jpg

She’s still alive, but I’m unsure for how much longer. Only knew she was alive because I saw her eyes tracing my movements and her ears were twitching.

I’m going to keep an eye on her. And if she just seems to be suffering any further I’m going to have to put her down. The Game Wardens want nothing to do with it. And if I have to I’m going to have my neighbor bring her to a butcher then so he can get some from her.

Life sucks bro’s. Even for such beautiful animals like these. Still have no idea how she was injured too. My guess is someone shot her and ran. Fucking Amish are poachers man.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
I sorta saw this is the only place I can put this and fit but it’s a bit of a sad story.

Not even a pet but it basically feels like a pet at this point. But basically I live in the woods. And we have a herd of Doe that bed on our property and basically have become our pets at this point.

But yesterday evening my neighbor called me to say that one of our deer was seen around our backyard and she said it looked hurt. So I went out to see and saw a single Doe bedded down underneath one of our pine trees that still has its needles since it’s a pine tree. And I saw that her trial she left was just covered with blood. Just blood absolutely everywhere.

I kept an eye on it until we lost the sun a couple minutes later. And I just had to hope it’d be alright until I could call the Game Warden the next day.

Then today comes by. I go out and find her right back at the spot she was yesterday. Although now barely moving and I got within literal spitting distance before she finally twitched and moved.

Went out to my local supply store and bought some straw and corn to try and feed her. And I set some straw and corn down for her in my old play house.
image0.jpg

Went back inside for a bit then came back out to check on her and found her here
image1.jpg

She’s still alive, but I’m unsure for how much longer. Only knew she was alive because I saw her eyes tracing my movements and her ears were twitching.

I’m going to keep an eye on her. And if she just seems to be suffering any further I’m going to have to put her down. The Game Wardens want nothing to do with it. And if I have to I’m going to have my neighbor bring her to a butcher then so he can get some from her.

Life sucks bro’s. Even for such beautiful animals like these. Still have no idea how she was injured too. My guess is someone shot her and ran. Fucking Amish are poachers man.
Update on the situation. I’m going to put her down. But then comes the fucking “legal” situation.

I called the troopers to ask and they basically said fuck off, told me to call the game warden. Called the game warden again and he said someone will have to come out then fucking contradicted himself saying he doesn’t think he’s going to come out.

So I’m left with a suffering doe. Literally basking in their own feces and blood. Not knowing it’s dying. And me being unable to shoot it now because I gave the warden my fucking information.

Im seriously about to just fucking end it’s suffering and bury it. This is so fucking ridiculous I might just blow a blood vessel.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

Okay final update.

Game Warden actually showed up which was surprising. And he put down the deer. It was already on its way out as he did it so a bit late to really do anything but still a mercy.

And found a few things out. Wasn’t actually a Doe. But a Buck whose rack hasn’t even been able to grow in yet. And they weren’t hit or shot. But instead their front left leg was infected. And the bacteria ate away the flesh and caused it to begin bleeding out.

Poor thing had to be just older then a year. Which would explain why it was all alone as Bucks are forced out of the group after being alive for a year. And it’s really a shame because that means it was one of the fawn the Doe raised on our property.

First their father was killed by a poaching Amish-man, who fucking shot him on our property. And now this poor guy got infected and died before he could even grow up.

This is why I hate life. Shits fucking rough even for deer