Sir Ticsalot / Ricky

Tics

Neutrino
Nebulae
I introduced myself when I first joined like a couple years ago, but I never became active. No promises this time either haha.

I'm Ricky, though I go by Sir Ticsalot these days. Some of you know me from Catalyst Gaming back in the day, I was an admin there for far too long haha. I was also an admin at MuffinVibe for the whole week that that existed and I'm pretty sure I inadvertently caused that community's death by convincing Chessnut that the community didn't respect him or something like that, I don't really remember.

I'm 20, a computer science student at UConn, though I'm on a break from school right now and seriously considering changing majors. Two-and-a-half years of CS has made me hate it. I enjoy developing for fun, but I have pretty simple aspirations for my life that don't seem to align with the tech world.

I haven't gotten too involved with HL2RP yet here, not really sure which direction I want to go in, but I've enjoyed observing what other people are doing here.

Feel free to ask me anything if you're curious. I'm a pretty open guy.

Reactions: List

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
I introduced myself when I first joined like a couple years ago, but I never became active. No promises this time either haha.

I'm Ricky, though I go by Sir Ticsalot these days. Some of you know me from Catalyst Gaming back in the day, I was an admin there for far too long haha. I was also an admin at MuffinVibe for the whole week that that existed and I'm pretty sure I inadvertently caused that community's death by convincing Chessnut that the community didn't respect him or something like that, I don't really remember.

I'm 20, a computer science student at UConn, though I'm on a break from school right now and seriously considering changing majors. Two-and-a-half years of CS has made me hate it. I enjoy developing for fun, but I have pretty simple aspirations for my life that don't seem to align with the tech world.

I haven't gotten too involved with HL2RP yet here, not really sure which direction I want to go in, but I've enjoyed observing what other people are doing here.

Feel free to ask me anything if you're curious. I'm a pretty open guy.
Hey since you were on catalyst.

Union-9.jpg

Who made this pose?