Sixx's Poses

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
You've all seen my shitty artwork, now you get to see my attempt at doing shitty poses, how exciting.
Of course, I'm exercising my poor use of Photoshop once more, here are a few I've already whipped up, and I'll be adding to this thread as I go along.
While the pose itself comes from @Vasey105 (I have full permission before anyone starts slamming their heads on their keyboards), the Photoshop took a long time and was inspired from when both mine and Vasey's character had a bit of a spar and I proceeded to leap over his head.
JDmgbFx.jpg
10FeUx2.jpg
My main character from all of my Cider Two servers, Irving is my rendition of a Max Payne wannabe alcoholic with really bad PTSD, basically your C2 version of a rogue DvL.
QU0JCZ0.jpg
pquA9sP.png
Though he was primarily one of my main characters from HL2RP where he'd play a Black Market Dealer role, he did the same thing as an arms dealer in Cider 2. Often sarcastic, always cautious, Kenny is probably one of my more developed characters.
POaXB82.jpg
vgbtg35.jpg
I've done other poses in the past, but I've never tried to edit them much so I think it's best to leave them out. But for now, please tell me what you think and if I could get some feedback from Media Developers, I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
First one is amazing. And on the second one, has the camera been moved?

Sixx

Proton
Nebulae
HUGE NECRO LOL
Here are some poses I recently did to promote a map I made which I'll be making a thread about soon.
Wastelander Finding Vault Door
ddsVY3F.jpg

Ranger and Bartender
vqxVpMe.jpg

Brotherhood of Steel
K7psGVo.jpg

Crestfallen Church Scene
rayHYFT.jpg

Legionary vs Feral Ghouls
H2CZOk8.png

NCR Training
WcUogxB.jpg

Injured Ranger
tMnUvyU.jpg

Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
Whilst i think those screens are simple and a bit boring, those angles are very, very good. Keep at it. Try adding more detail!

Garda De Fier

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
These screenshots aren't BAD, but they certainly could use with a bit more lighting and filling in of the area; there's too many empty spaces.
HUGE NECRO LOL

Injured Ranger
tMnUvyU.jpg

If you put a bit more stuff around this one for example; maybe like debris; garbage or something, you'd make it look much better. It could also do a great boosting with lighting, especially four point. Here's an example of mine.

AE62D2ED95D0A4B6D6C417B637978A589F8B58C5

Put some color into the face; give a few color modifications and bloom though not enough to hurt your (or the viewer's) eyes.