Slavery, starvation and Kenshi

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I saw this video on it recently

And I was wondering if anyone has tried this game recently? Was curious about buying it.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
its pretty good but slow

you gotta be able to play for a long while before you get your moneys worth

and the game is already strategized to shit (enter sneak mode, walk back and forth in town until stealth skill is 30, etc)

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
The game people won't shut up about.

Yes, it's a great game.

PandaCG

Hates Combine for Kill Family
Nebulae
kenshi is very very good. if you enjoy games like The Sims, Rimworld or Dwarf Fortress you'll really enjoy kenshi despite the crackhead bugs that sometimes appear

mods are pretty necessary for the game though, there's plenty of good modlists for it with mods that work both online and offline steam, but you'd probably have better luck making your own and see what's good for your tastes.

all you really need though is QoL and bug fixes, which you can find pretty easily through other people's modlists. somethingawful had a good modlist but the thread got privated so i'd just google for some, this one's good: https://steamcommunity.com/app/233860/discussions/0/1741103267300197075/?ctp=4

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
So far I have been eaten alive, enslaved, had my limbs stolen by skeletons, captured by cannibals and outlawed from visiting the holy nation.
Hell of a weekend. I'm really enjoying it.
D9A894D734C52E4F9F5101223283932AE0E997D6

Wish you were here <3

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
I'm kinda.. spooked honestly, not by the game. But SsethTzeentach's explosion in popularity. I fucking used to watch this guy like a year back, every video. I enjoyed the hell out of it.
I tryed to recomend to my friends everytime we would check out videos but nobody liked or even really watched them.
And all the sudden only thing in span of a week my discord is full of people talking about Kenshi and Sseth
Its like.. pretty amazing, yet spooki how fast a channel what was really Small, yet made really good videos could explode.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I'm kinda.. spooked honestly, not by the game. But SsethTzeentach's explosion in popularity. I fucking used to watch this guy like a year back, every video. I enjoyed the hell out of it.
I tryed to recomend to my friends everytime we would check out videos but nobody liked or even really watched them.
And all the sudden only thing in span of a week my discord is full of people talking about Kenshi and Sseth
Its like.. pretty amazing, yet spooki how fast a channel what was really Small, yet made really good videos could explode.
All it takes is you to watch one video to get invested in a channel, after this and the stalker videos he made, I checked out his back catalog, quite pleased I did.

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
All it takes is you to watch one video to get invested in a channel, after this and the stalker videos he made, I checked out his back catalog, quite pleased I did.
Yea, like.. all of his videos, and even the videos about games i don't know nor care about are amazing.
I could rewatch them again and again.
Its good stuff to come back to and rewatch once and awhile.

Also, am i like the only one, i used to share this channel on my discord and to my friends but nobody didn't look at it or cared. And now after the Kenshi video people are sharing his videos like wild fire, and i'm like ''I DID THAT FIRST'' I'm not actually.. just in my head.

sots

community bear
Nebulae
I sunk 30 hours into it in about 3 days, once you actually get into it it’s really addictive, and the idea of losing to get good is a little hard to get used to but ends up being a good method to actually stop me from save scumming which I’m prone to in pretty much every game

Really good

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
I played for 17 and a half hours in one weekend, and haven't played since.

sots

community bear
Nebulae
Real nwahs make a guerilla resistance against the holy nation robbing farms and killing patrols

On god the best way to play

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Real nwahs make a guerilla resistance against the holy nation robbing farms and killing patrols

On god the best way to play

I escaped as a slave from rebirth by freeing a lot of prisoners in the night and causing a riot and went north to the people that fight against the holy nation, now I'm a guerrilla fighter. This game is very good.

sots

community bear
Nebulae
I escaped as a slave from rebirth by freeing a lot of prisoners in the night and causing a riot and went north to the people that fight against the holy nation, now I'm a guerrilla fighter. This game is very good.
The only way to play