Serious Slavic Cuisine with Home made stuff

Discussion in 'Guides' started by jon, Mar 22, 2020.

1. jon

jon Neutrino

Nebulae:
    Now, cuisine within City-17 that's not by rations, given out by CWU or other wise, there's a couple of ways you could actually cook something decent, and is friendly to the area of eastern Europe.

Bread and Butter
    [​IMG]

Simple, quick, anyone can make it. It's just some old country bread and butter, what's not to love? You can use the butter from rations, or make your own bread, or buy some from a baker. It's a simple way to get food and nutrition in these trying times.

Pierogi
    [​IMG]

A polish character's favourite food pre-7 Hour War. It's a common dish for Poland, it's quite simple to make. Traditionally, you make a circle of dough, put your fillings in, which varies from sauerkraut, to mushrooms, to meat, but traditionally, it's fruits. Cherries, blueberries, and so on. You fold it over, like a dumpling, than you'd cramp it down. There's optionally bacon bits on the top, or a smear of pigs fat. These last two are optional.

Goulash
    [​IMG]

The food most chosen by comrade Stalin! It's simply a soup, you toss in vegetables like potatoes, carrots, onions, leeks, so on and so forth. If you have access to any meats, pork and beef are common to put into there, with spices like paprika and so on. It's a really good soup, that you can put ANYTHING into, and it'll taste pretty good.

Sauerkraut
    [​IMG]

Simple, grand, and delicious. Sauerkraut is simply cabbage, cut up finely into long strips, than fermented for days and let sit there. You can add optional ingredients, involving red onions, carrots, and peppers. They're easy to put onto anything.

Borscht
    [​IMG]

Once more, another favourite of comrade Stalin. Borscht is like Goulash, but more meatier and sweeter. It's primarily ingredient is beet, hence the red colouring of the broth. Borscht ingredients may include beef, pork, lard, beetroots, cabbage, carrots, celeriac, onions, potatoes, mushrooms, tomato paste, parsley, chives, dill, bay leaves, allspice and black pepper. To get a broth, you boil bones and other parts of the cow/pig you really don't need or eat. This creates fat that you dispose of and than create a nicer taste of the entire soup.

Bigos
    [​IMG]

Delicious for a hunter, or one of any type. Bigos is a mixture of sauerkraut and some other meats that a hunter or a CWU might have. It has a mixture of a lot of meats, including sausages, bacons, and more on. These are some of the BEST ways to eat.

If you wanna have more recommendations, tell me so and i'll do my best to reach to my slavic family and find more cuisine that would make sense.
    Do widzenia!

• nebulous nebulous x 11
  2. Ted

Ted Nucleus

Nebulae:
    This is so good, dude!
    If you would need any knowledge about Polish cuisine just ask.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  3. bubblegum

bubblegum you should see me in a crown

Nebulae:
    I should make an American cuisine guide and it's just everything deep fried with chili and cheese on anything

• nebulous nebulous x 4
  4. The Stummy God

Nebulae:
    [​IMG]

mmmmmmmmmm. . . b u d d e r . . .

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  5. Jas691

Jas691 Electron

Nebulae:
    I wanted to forget this ever existed.

• nebulous nebulous x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. SpinE

SpinE All toasters toast toast.

Nebulae:
    The best slavic cuisine is a cheap sausage, bread and your standard strong drink

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  7. Tony The Booze

Tony The Booze Neutrino

Nebulae:
    Damn this is good dude, nice job!

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  8. bonk

bonk Neutrino

Nebulae:
    Cheeki breeki funny moment food Lol.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  9. Alabaster

Alabaster Neutrino

Nebulae:
    This made me pretty damn hungry. But overall 10/10 would read this at 3am again!

10. echs dee

echs dee Atom

Nebulae:
    im ceo of polandpost
    me likey

11. echs dee

echs dee Atom

Nebulae:
    one recipe:
    'kopytka'
    [​IMG]
    kopytka wit tomato sauce

theyre usually made from leftover mashed potatoes (they cant have milk/butter afaik)
    indigrients are:
    1kg mashed potatoes(or boiled)
    2 cups of wheat flour
    3 spoons of potato starch
    2-3 eggs
    Usually, the potatoes are put through a meat grinder to make it extra smooth

12. zing

zing Electron

Nebulae:
    we need ‘solyanka’ and ‘okroshka’ recipe

13. Tyrone

Tyrone certified sigma male

Nebulae:
    we have a soup made out of dumplings like these, filled with ground beef. eat it with a hearty serving of garlic yogurt. fuck i love that its my favorite dish

14. [​IMG]

15. zing

zing Electron

Nebulae:
    how is that dish called?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice