Sloth's abuse of power

Discussion in 'Abuse Reports' started by Domciukas *Shark, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Domciukas *Shark

Domciukas *Shark Neutrino

Nebulae:
    Your Steam Name: Domcius *Shark
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52150533

Server: Hl2 Rp
    Steam/Forum Name : @Sloth
    Server Directors of Server: @Blackquill

Reason for Request: Abuse of admin powers.
    Time of Occurence: 3 pm Uk time.
    Evidence:
    *** Xu ''Shanghai'' Xiang falls to the ground, loosing consciousness from that many hits, as his head is covered in bruises, as you can see hint of bloods drips from the back of his head
    *** [A standard Civil protection unit with...] uses his head to open the door.
    *** Xu ''Shanghai'' Xiang Becomes vegetable from that many hits
    *** [A standard Civil protection unit with...] leaves him on the side of the road.
    Player lolo left the game (Disconnect by user.)
    [LOOC] Xu ''Shanghai'' Xiang: restrained
    *** [A person who seem to be in his 20-30....] Crouches down looking at the man
    Player Fred has joined the game
    [OOC] Xu ''Shanghai'' Xiang: Got pummled by a unit left unconscious on the middle of the road, and furthermoe tied up
    [A person who seem to be in his 20-30....] says "Are you alright?"
    [OOC] Simas 'Mac' Macaitis: gg cp
    [OOC] Sen. Mikhail Kornilovich: f
    *** [A person who seem to be in his 20-30....] Tries to shake him up.
    [A person who seem to be in his 20-30....] says "You alright mate?"
    [LOOC] Xu ''Shanghai'' Xiang: you can't do it
    [LOOC] Xu ''Shanghai'' Xiang: icly
    [LOOC] C17:00.VICE-2: It's not him.
    [LOOC] Jack Bronson: What?+
    FFX | Gino Lo Spazzino has connected to the server.
    [LOOC] Xu ''Shanghai'' Xiang: I can't see the unit
    [LOOC] Jack Bronson: There was no unit when i saw u consious on the ground.
    Player Sam Roserot has joined the game
    [PM] Xu ''Shanghai'' Xiang -> C17:00.VICE-2: Y'know you cant untie people in observer while being on a cp?
    Player Daniel has joined the game
    [LOOC] Jack Bronson: Should i just keep on going :stuck_out_tongue:?
    [PM] Xu ''Shanghai'' Xiang -> C17:00.VICE-2: Y'know yo
    [PM] C17:00.VICE-2 -> Xu ''Shanghai'' Xiang: Stop PM'ing me, just be greatful that I did it.
    [PM] C17:00.VICE-2 -> Xu ''Shanghai'' Xiang: This is your only warning.
    Player Antek has joined the game
    [PM] Xu ''Shanghai'' Xiang -> C17:00.VICE-2: Just saying you cannot warn me for that
    Disconnect: PM'ing an admin after being told to stop..
    Disconnect: PM'ing an admin after being told to stop..
    Situation:
    Reason of abuse was that he abused his admin powers "observer" to correct his own in character mistakes.
    He was on his civil protection unit and he was administering a psychical punishment on my citizen, after this he forgot to untie me, and threw me out into the city. This is a in character mistake, and should not be corrected with observer. As pointed the situation out, he gave a warning, afterwards kicked me out for messaging him ( I did not spam him, this was only one message). This admin isin't friendly towards me, as all admins should be towards players, he cannot take criticism from simple players. (OOC situation above)

Any additional members involved: No.

2. Sloth

Sloth Snookdoggys overly attractive step-father.
    HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    You got nothing but benefits from this, and this is an attack against me because of your recent ban. I only corrected myself to save you the embarrassment of having to walk around and to find another CP to unite you since that wouldn't realistically happen.

Your attitude is horrible, and I gave you fair warning to stop messaging me. Simple as that.

3. dallahan

dallahan a bad memer
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    If your attitude towards us is not friendly/kind, don't expect us to be kind to you back, just throwing this out here

i take my leave

4. Simman102

Simman102 the bad apple
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    While I shouldn't be posting here, there's something I noticed:
    Which isn't necessarily the case, because:

5. Domciukas *Shark

Nebulae:
    Since, @Sloth civil protection unit is a rank 00 it is normal to make such in character mistakes, his unit can be punished by dispatch for this non cohesive act.

6. Sloth

Nebulae:
    OOC rules enforced by OOC means.

7. cloudperson

cloudperson Molecule
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    No, it is against OOC rules to do so - not IC ones. It is completely okay to correct something like this.

8. Domciukas *Shark

Nebulae:
    I was trying to critise your mistakes this isin't being rude and in fact you are being rude to me, because you kicked me out for this.

9. Sloth

Nebulae:
    Admin says don't message them.

You message them after being told to stop.

You get kicked.

It's like handling a child, they do exactly what one tells them not to do and expect to be treated like royalty.

10. Domciukas *Shark

Nebulae:
    May I ask why sir are you a staff member than? If player asks you something or points something out you do not respond as a propper admin should?

11. dallahan

dallahan a bad memer
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    You make your comments look more and more as if you're trying to get Sloth punished for even the slightest mistakes

Take a break

12. Domciukas *Shark

Nebulae:
    [PM] C17:00.VICE-2 -> Xu ''Shanghai'' Xiang: Stop PM'ing me, just be greatful that I did it.
    [PM] C17:00.VICE-2 -> Xu ''Shanghai'' Xiang: This is your only warning.

And by what you mean greatful? Sir, this is kinda your job being a staff member helping players in need, showing people how to play, correct there mistakes and etc.
    Merged:
    If your attitude towards us is not friendly/kind, don't expect us to be kind to you back, just throwing this out here

i take my leave

Sir, excuse me, didin't you took your leave? I'd rather you not interfere, as your not involved.

13. dallahan

dallahan a bad memer
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    I am also part of the Staff Team and you're throwing allegations towards somebody I work with

Not to mention that this looks too shady, seeing as Sloth was the one that had banned you for a day and not a few days later you write a abuse report directed at him
    [​IMG]

14. Sloth

Nebulae:
    You're not in need, you're trying to find a reason to make me look bad.

Fact is, I didn't want to deal with you because you were there just to cause issues. I knew your ban history and background and I had no intention of giving you material to work with so I ended our chat.

[​IMG]

15. Domciukas *Shark

Nebulae:
    Seeing that you have 2 abuse reports in practically 1 month period, I don't think I'm wrong sir.

16. dallahan

dallahan a bad memer
    HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    [​IMG]

See;
    "I don't think there's any abuse of power here...."

I fail to see that this report is valid, you're just trying to get @Sloth fucked

17. Nicrobe

Nicrobe Lord of Ineptitude
    Media Developer

Nebulae:
    Excuse me for posting as I'm not exactly relevant here in this scenario. But I'll bite, let's look at the main point of this very thread. "Abuse of admin powers". Alrighty-o, what did he do? "Used observer to untie my character, because he forgot to do it".

This very argument is pointless, as evidenced by the ooc ruleset prohibiting CP players from keeping a player tied. So, abiding by the OOC ruleset, Sloth actively corrected his mistake. This is the entire story that's relevant here to this thread. Anything that involves your feelings being hurt by someone being rude to you is completely irrelevant, and you're obviously just being vindictive and trying to get his character to have an IC punishment out of spite. He did his job, and you were rude. As a human being, he responded by being unfriendly against your action.

Sincerely, Nicrobe. An old SA who was in the receiving end of such scenario many times in the past.

#17 Nicrobe, Feb 3, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  18. Sloth

Nebulae:

Thank you for commenting on this, this is exactly what I'm presenting forward.

I enforced an OOC rule using OOC means. Also, considering your attitude towards me ingame, it further ensures the fact that you're clearly here to just get me into trouble by clutching straws.

Have I done anything to that is considered "harmful" other than kicking you for a perfectly valid reason?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice