Denied smiley

Discussion in 'Abuse Reports' started by Man wearing a helmet, Jun 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nashi

Nashi slimaaconroy-approved
    Media Developer Premium Member

Nebulae:
    i mean the entire time he was causing shit drama, i had to go up to the guy when he was insulting hunter and tell him to fuck off and scram

2. Man wearing a helmet

Nebulae:
    @Blackquill the frustration was the sole result of smiley jumping in with his [LOOC] Smiley: I'm forcing what happens whether it was a confusing situation or not he still used his power to force an IC end to the situation

it wasn't supposed to be an event character, i was only asking for an item for the character to use in a fight and things went sour when he wasn't even allowed to enter the arena. you should be able to work around an ic intervention after the manager turned my character down when the sole reason for his presence in district 27/28 whatever was for a fight

3. Blackquill

Blackquill Grumpy Server Director
    Head Staff HL2 RP Server Director

Nebulae:
    For you maybe, but from the logs I've seen a lot of people were frustrated at what you did so it goes both ways

Either way, I'm gonna deny this - it's not an abuse of power and prolly shouldn't have been an abuse report. However, in future - @Braňo♥ please let event runners know if you're gonna auth something that affects their event in someway. So they can account for it and/or give their input on it.

I hope all parties involved can move on from this, I'm sure it was annoying in the heat of things but the situation is in the past now.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice