Snoozy's Soviet Application

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Applications' started by snoozy, Jun 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snoozy

snoozy whitest kid you know

Nebulae:
    - OOC Section -
    Name: snoozy
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59423829
    Timezone: BST
    How is your activity? / How would you rate your interest in Stasiland?: It's been a while since I last played WW3RP (The closing of the old server), but now I'm growing an interest in it; hoping that I can get back into it nearing the extent of my previous involvement within the server/community.

Any previous infractions at the community? If so, can you explain?: None
    Previous WW3RP / RP experience: Engineering in LP, Lieutenant and Spetsnaz lead in Nebulous. Extensive RP experience from a large amount of other communities.
    How familiar are you with the Soviet Union (ideology, history etc.)?: I climbed the ranks in the previous server within the Soviet Union, also read up on it when put into a position where I was reviewing applications for SF. I'd say I'm rather familiar with the lore, ideologies and the history of the Soviet Union.
    Are you aware of the new concept? What are some of the differences between this iteration of WW3RP and the old one?: Yes, as far as I know; This concept is more oriented around occupation RP against the old concept of battling it to the death to take over land. Alongside this, there should be a more RP oriented experience in contrast to the old s2k meta server.
    What do you think this faction will be doing on the server?: Keeping a foothold within the occupied territory, peacekeeping and growing public views to prevent uprisings and organised attacks upon themselves from the general population.
    [​IMG]

Felkis 'Snoozy' Kozlov
    [​IMG]

Personal Data
    Name: Kozlov, Felkis.
    Place of Birth: Saint Petersburg, Russia.
    Nationality: Russian
    Date of birth: 09/11/1968
    Height: 6'2"
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Blonde
    Blood type: O+

Background Summary: Prior to enlistment, Felkis worked within his father's car garage; having a knack for mechanic word. As he was rounded up for enlisting, he was soon to complete his training and his mechanical prowess was soon to be noticed - Leading him (hopefully) into a position within the Assault Pioneering forces within the Red Army.

2. GenericPlayer

GenericPlayer i like firetruck and moster truck

Nebulae:
    Denied.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice